Need good ball comparison chart , COR/COMP from highest/hardest to lowest

Anyone seen a chart on the internet somewhere?
Our slowpitch league is again looking at dumming down the game even farther. Weve been using 44/375s and ASA approved bats only. Someone in the organization wants the men to start using an 11", yes an 11" ball with a 275 comp.....
So, Im looking for a chart that starts with a 600lb home run ball to a 52/275 sock with a BRIEF description of each like very bouncy, limited flight, extremely hard, etc
Not looking for anyone to create one for me but looking for an existing one that will hopefully provide the basic info so they can make a decision....
Thanks

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Go with the Evil 52-300 ASA and call it a day. 52-300 has become the standard for ASA and it works. Real hitters will hit it out and those excuse me Hrs will be a thing of the past. Scores will drop considerably and Defense will actually matter. That chart will not help you at all.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
"Dumbing down" from a .44 375 is inevitably going to lead to classic + or some other .52 275/300. .52s are quite a bit softer and bouncier than .44 375s. They perform decently, and are perfectly adequate for league.

Using an 11" .52 275 ball is a really stupid idea. Guys would launch those into orbit.

.52 275/Classic +: Soft, very bouncy. Safest ball option out there.
Classic M. .40 325: Very hard, not bouncy. Horrible for bat durability and horrible for safety. Flies poorly in heat.
.44 375: Not as brutally hard as classic Ms. Not overly safe for pitchers. Bad for bat durability.

I'm not even going to list any other balls, because no league uses anything harder than classic Ms or .44 375s.

longball101

Part Time Player
Let's just go to 11" balls, over-hand pitch that has to have an arc(over 6') and play on baseball fields..o_O

longball101

Part Time Player
Haha, never hurts to try something new, gonna see if I can get a bunch of our local guys together to try a new format style

baseman

in your face nancy grace
"Dumbing down" from a .44 375 is inevitably going to lead to classic + or some other .52 275/300. .52s are quite a bit softer and bouncier than .44 375s. They perform decently, and are perfectly adequate for league.

Using an 11" .52 275 ball is a really stupid idea. Guys would launch those into orbit.

.52 275/Classic +: Soft, very bouncy. Safest ball option out there.
Classic M. .40 325: Very hard, not bouncy. Horrible for bat durability and horrible for safety. Flies poorly in heat.
.44 375: Not as brutally hard as classic Ms. Not overly safe for pitchers. Bad for bat durability.

I'm not even going to list any other balls, because no league uses anything harder than classic Ms or .44 375s.

A few years ago I had gone 6 for 6 and lost 6 balls. We were using grey dots or something and the other team's pitcher brought out an 11" Flight restricted ball. She claimed I would never hit this one out. It was the furthest I had ever hit a ball to that point. They cut the air so much better .

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
No doubt 11s will go farther. That was one of the cheats done for years, make your 12 inch ball slightly smaller than 12. Associations figured it out but there are still some that try that ploy.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
No doubt 11s will go farther. That was one of the cheats done for years, make your 12 inch ball slightly smaller than 12. Associations figured it out but there are still some that try that ploy.

Platinum Dots are noticeably smaller than 12". I'm sure it's at least part of the reason they fly so well.

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh boy sounds like so much fun. Lesser players who suck are complaining they can't compete with anyone better then them so they complained to get the game to go down to their lower level:rolleyes:

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Oh boy sounds like so much fun. Lesser players who suck are complaining they can't compete with anyone better then them so they complained to get the game to go down to their lower level:rolleyes:

Softball has definitely devolved into that over the years. I miss the days when hitting the ball hard/far actually took skill.