LTB Need some 44-525 balls for prison

bd22_pub

BBAT #16
Heading into the prison in a few weeks.... Looking for some hard softball.
44-425 or whatever else is out there

Thanks

517-617-6248

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Are you going to prison on your own free will? or not by choice? I always thought the going to prison was more of a "surprise your going to prison" type of situation.

bd22_pub

BBAT #16
Are you going to prison on your own free will? or not by choice? I always thought the going to prison was more of a "surprise your going to prison" type of situation.

LOL ^^^ :D
Yes, on my own free will. we have to submit our roster, it takes a week or so to clear everyone's name ( hopefully, everyone clears ) and then we go in there and whoop their A@@

Cooley04

Starting Player
LOL ^^^ :D
Yes, on my own free will. we have to submit our roster, it takes a week or so to clear everyone's name ( hopefully, everyone clears ) and then we go in there and whoop their A@@

Oooooooo , I was thinking your going because you f'd up not to go play the guys who are there... makes perfect sense now

bd22_pub

BBAT #16
So I guess I didn't need to purchase any balls, even though I bought 3 NIW 44/525 ZN's...
We get out to the prison field and see a box of balls in a Dudley box, so I walk over and notice they are Dudley USSSA stadium balls, 47/450. :rockon:

I didn't even need to take mine out of the wrapper. A big difference from the one year we walked in there and they tried to use some " official softball"

So between the 47/450 stadiums balls and a few ultra II's we hit some bombs and smacked the prisoners around. 29-14 and 28-10