Need Help Need some help resolving an issue

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
Money isn't the issue, not at all. I just want to find the correct answer to the issue. I believe the bat is worth more than $105 and I would never sell it for that price... I dont give a **** what the price guide says.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Money isn't the issue, not at all. I just want to find the correct answer to the issue. I believe the bat is worth more than $105 and I would never sell it for that price... I dont give a **** what the price guide says.

Then undo the deal ... and pay for return shipping.

Its pretty simple ..

- The buyer is not happy because he thought the bat was returnable.
- The seller listing could be a 50/50 on what the post actually means ... but, the one thing that is 100% clear to me is that the description is not 100% clear. Therefore, not accurate and IMHO, more your fault or maybe a little misleading.

You asked ... I'm giving an honest opinion.

Last edited:

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
Then undo the deal ... and pay for return shipping.

Its pretty simple ..

- The buyer is not happy because he thought the bat was returnable.
- The seller listing could be a 50/50 on what the post actually means ... but, the one thing that is 100% clear to me is that the description is not 100% clear. Therefore, not accurate and IMHO, more your fault or maybe a little misleading.

You asked ... I'm giving an honest opinion.

It's cool, I actually appreciate you taking the time to give me some information and voice your opinion. I think I'm just having a hard time accepting what the right thing to do is. I think I'll just send him his money and be done with it.

Thanks for you help and input fellas.

AJ22

Super Moderator
It's cool, I actually appreciate you taking the time to give me some information and voice your opinion. I think I'm just having a hard time accepting what the right thing to do is. I think I'll just send him his money and be done with it.

Thanks for you help and input fellas.

As a member of this site, I am giving you an opinion. There may be others with opinions. Mine doesn't weigh in anymore than anyone elses bro. Bottom line here is this seems to be confusing to the buyer. He is not happy. He has the right to not accept the deal after receiving because the bat is not what he wants. I believe he is being honest when he thought the bat was returnable and it is a 'NR'.

Take some time and think about this. It will come to you what you feel the right thing to do is.

ROSECOJENKINS19

Part Time Player
good deal to me

120 is great price for that bat nr new freak plus is 150.00 in wrapper . just next time state wether it nr or returable look like a honest mistake to me.

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
As a member of this site, I am giving you an opinion. There may be others with opinions. Mine doesn't weigh in anymore than anyone elses bro. Bottom line here is this seems to be confusing to the buyer. He is not happy. He has the right to not accept the deal after receiving because the bat is not what he wants. I believe he is being honest when he thought the bat was returnable and it is a 'NR'.

Take some time and think about this. It will come to you what you feel the right thing to do is.

Well, he already told me that it was fine and that he would leave GTG feedback but I kind of got the feeling that he wasn't happy with had happened, that is what I do not want. I do not want him to feel like he got ripped off or played.

And your opinion does weigh in a little more because you're kind of like the third party that everyone refers to, atleast from what I understand. Your opinion does count for about a 5-1 ratio in comparison to some of these other guys... (no offense to anyone), just paying respects to AJ22. I do understand that what you say is not the final ruling but I think you just further convinced me something that I already thought anyways. I appreciate the help.

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
Well, I saw the OG thread. I was slightly confused by it, so I PMd you to clarify it. You responded that it is NR, just like the other one you refer to in the thread. If he was confused, he should have asked. Anyway, point is he is not totally happy, so IMHO, a refund of $10 would put the price at $110. That is fair.

Now this is just my opinion, like others have added. $10 refund and your both happy, well, accepting of the deal.
Good luck with your final decision bro. Hope any of us helped at least a little:D

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Well, he already told me that it was fine and that he would leave GTG feedback but I kind of got the feeling that he wasn't happy with had happened, that is what I do not want. I do not want him to feel like he got ripped off or played.

And your opinion does weigh in a little more because you're kind of like the third party that everyone refers to, atleast from what I understand. Your opinion does count for about a 5-1 ratio in comparison to some of these other guys... (no offense to anyone), just paying respects to AJ22. I do understand that what you say is not the final ruling but I think you just further convinced me something that I already thought anyways. I appreciate the help.

Yeah...I'd say $10 is fair.

PS....sucking off of mods is unnecessary.:)