Need thoughts and prayers for a teammate in ICU

gsus03

Banned User
From my tourney coach

Update on Weems

"Fever down from 102 to 100.  Brain pressure is back to normal. No other changes. His ex wife and kids are here now."

txjester

Addicted to Softballfans
good luck to him. i ride too so i always hate to hear of someone getting hurt. hope he recovers and is back to normal life soon.

Hitting Machine

Addicted to Softballfans
From my tourney coach

Update on Weems

"Fever down from 102 to 100. *Brain pressure is back to normal. No other changes. His ex wife and kids are here now."

Good to hear man I was wondering how he was doing. Thanks for the update and yes prayers sent for him and his fam.

gsus03

Banned User
LATEST UPDATE: he hasn't gotten better, but hasn't gotten worse...still in ICU, no visitors allowed beside immediate family

Miroh23

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope he gets better bud. I went through something like this with my father in law. Prayers sent that way.

gsus03

Banned User
update from his ex-wife:

"...he still hasn't had the MRI. I have to be honest, there is very little chance he is going to make it. If he lives, he will never walk out of this hospital."

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
update from his ex-wife:

"...he still hasn't had the MRI. I have to be honest, there is very little chance he is going to make it. If he lives, he will never walk out of this hospital."

That is horrible news to hear. It's so sad that this happened. Although I hope it strikes a chord with everyone that doesn't wear helmets. I hope this guy makes it and gets to play again one day. I hope that diagnosis is wrong!

DFWLoop

update from his ex-wife:

man oh man. that is so sad!! i ride as well, sometimes dont wear a helmet when i ride a short distance to blockbuster or albertsons. not anymore.

so sorry to hear this buddy. hoping and praying for a miracle.

Lupe

gsus03

Banned User
Saturday morning 8am I am standing in the outfield next to him and hours later he is in the ICU fighting to stay alive...crazy

jesusfanatic66

Starting Player
Heavenly father we in agreement lift up our brother Weems up to you and ask that you shed the blood of your son Jesus Christ on his body, with Godspeed recovery time and that you bless his family in this time of turmoil, and that they are able to lean on you, and have complete peace with the entire situation, for there is power in your name father God, healing in your name father God, in your heavenly name...Amen