Neon colors in sublimation

seanbigguy

The Veteran
EVO9X PROUDLY PRESENTS NEON COLORS

If you are looking to Shock the world in Neon colors full dye sublimated uniforms Pls contact [email protected]
neon_colors_ad3_zps9b0daf28.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

seanbigguy

The Veteran
We are glad to offer These bright neon colors that were only possible in dyed fabrics. Now available in full dye sublimation jerseys , hoodies and other apparel.

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
Lemme preface this without this isn't an attack but a fact.. Neon colors cannot be achieved in sublimation! Yes Volt Yellow, Action Green (Seahawks) Hot Pink can be done...as

an advertising promotion it makes sense...Tell Majid I said hello and that he should have printed a garment or swatches on fabric then post it...

seanbigguy

The Veteran
This is on fabric . It looks more bright then the picture . but just to give you guys an idea of the colors.

20150109_1122343_zpsc5afc92f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Lemme preface this without this isn't an attack but a fact.. Neon colors cannot be achieved in sublimation! Yes Volt Yellow, Action Green (Seahawks) Hot Pink can be done...as

an advertising promotion it makes sense...Tell Majid I said hello and that he should have printed a garment or swatches on fabric then post it...

I have a man crush on you right now

I was just saying that your examples of neon colors don't look neon.

slamit93

<font color="#CC0000">SBF Fund Donor</font>

you are incorrect. There is one ink company that manufactures flourescent sublimation ink. It IS black light reactive, and every bit as "neon" as any other neon products on the market.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
you are incorrect. There is one ink company that manufactures flourescent sublimation ink. It IS black light reactive, and every bit as "neon" as any other neon products on the market.

You're actually incorrect also...

There's a few companies that make BOTH Neon and Fluorescent...the terms are used a little vaguely and sometimes they mean the same...there are companies that offer "neon" ink which are extremely bright and give a brighter "neon" look and do not change when exposed to black light and there are a few companies that offer fluorescent inks that are bright, like "neon" colors, yet when exposed to black light give off a certain glow associated with the term "neon"...

Both inks can only be used in some of the better 5+ cartridge wide format printers and the fact Evo9X has extremely good printers capable of using the "fifth" cartridge is pretty good because the neon colors are going to be very popular...with the new colors of Pac Headwear and Richardson you will be able to sublimate product to get them pretty close to the hats available...

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit

Ok, well the next time you have a black light athletic event be sure to send me
and invite, as I would love to attend!! :thumb:

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit

Also most "NEON" dye apparel is Piece dyed not sublimated...