Never do business with this company!!!

jgoose5

The Veteran
They claim to have your order done, but never ship it. Then months later, they claim it shipped but dont give you a tracking number. Then after 2 weeks of it not showing up, all of a sudden it wasnt ready. Then when you contact the BBB, PayPal, and an attorney, all of a sudden you get a refund!!! If anyone needs a contact number on how to get ahold of DAVE JIMENEZ let me know, I have all of the contact information you will need, courtesy of the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, PAYPAL, AND THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!!!

Teencie

Hank Moody Jr
Guess I was one of the lucky guys that actually got their order. One of his reps messed the design up on one of the sets of shirts, but at least we got something. Feel bad for you guys!

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
This appears to be Sports55 level stuff. If these companies are so bad it would be nice to have them removed from the site so others don't get hosed like this. No excuse for this at all.....if you cannot follow through with people's orders, quit taking them.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
To all of you... I don't get on this board because this is what you find on here. It's a waste of time. I'd rather spend my time working on more productive things. I have been on this board for a VERY long time. I am not hard to get a hold of. I've done a lot of great things for people on here, including business deals. There are far more successful ones than there are unsuccessful ones. My email has been the same forever, as has my phone number.

If you are counting on this message board to communicate with me on your order, then that's on you. I certainly wouldn't count on a message board as my primary means of communication on a business deal. That's with this company or any other for that matter. Sorry, but I wouldn't. Now on to some facts....

They claim to have your order done, but never ship it. Then months later, they claim it shipped but dont give you a tracking number. Then after 2 weeks of it not showing up, all of a sudden it wasnt ready. Then when you contact the BBB, PayPal, and an attorney, all of a sudden you get a refund!!! If anyone needs a contact number on how to get ahold of DAVE JIMENEZ let me know, I have all of the contact information you will need, courtesy of the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, PAYPAL, AND THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!!!

You sir, are a liar. Period. And I don't throw that around lightly. You have done this kind of thing on this board for a very long time. I had corresponded with you via email many times. Even with your threats that begun FOUR WEEKS after you put your order. You were told 6-8 weeks for your order before anyone took a penny from you. Your behavior and attitude are what got you a refund and not your pants, not your supposed reports, which never happened. I have your pants. As I told your teammate, I would rather eat the cost of your pants and sell them off at cost or less. It's about time that someone stood up to people like you that get on your keyboards and your smartphones and talk crap about people with half truths and threats. Also, like I told your teammate, I PROMISE YOU if you were standing in front of me, you wouldn't be throwing around the physical threats you did over softball pants. If you're ever around my neck of the woods, look me up. We'll talk about it.

The pants were late. There were mistakes on the back end. I admitted and apologized for that and explained to you that I have no reason to hold your order because I didn't and that I would get them out to you as soon as they were completed and ready to ship.

Like I said, it's time for someone to stand up for themselves and not cave to this kind of behavior. I am an easy guy to work with and will reach into my pocket to make customers happy. I have done so many times. When you start threatening and throwing attitude around three weeks before your order is even due, you get zero latitude with me. I will do only what I have to do at that point. Then you continue it, and it eventually has to end. This is principal at this point and I am willing to eat the cost of your pants than to do business with you. You did not contact the BBB because I got nothing from them. You did not send a paypal dispute in because I got nothing from them either. As a matter of fact if you had, I would have been able to do a straight refund for your order in the original transaction versus having to send it as a completely separate transaction direct to you, which is exactly what I did and how it happened. I won't comment what you did with the great state of Texas. I know I have nothing from them either.

Good job clutch apparel. Way to be classy. You can only hide for so long... GOT HEEEEEEEM

I'm not hiding and you don't know anything about me, first of all. I am right here. I just don't have the time to sit on a message board and deal with people like you that have nothing to do with this issue, nor have any of the facts, but choose to comment about things you know nothing about.

This appears to be Sports55 level stuff. If these companies are so bad it would be nice to have them removed from the site so others don't get hosed like this. No excuse for this at all.....if you cannot follow through with people's orders, quit taking them.

Sport55 allegedly stole people's money, 1four. I have stolen nothing from anyone. I explained the truth about what happened with this particular deal above. This person got their money back in full. You have NO RIGHT to compare me to that. If I had stolen from anyone, I would be deleted from the site, and you know what, I can't tell you that would be such a bad thing. By the way, when we hit a production limit, I did stop taking orders. That's exactly what I did, so thanks for the business tip. I'm sure your an expert.

BOTTOM LINE PEOPLE... There are ALWAYS two sides to every story. Stop being sheep, reading something on a softball message board and start dog piling and saying things about people you don't know and commenting about things you really don't know anything about.

Thanks,

Dave

xcrustx

To all of you... I don't get on this board because this is what you find on here. It's a waste of time. I'd rather spend my time working on more productive things. I have been on this board for a VERY long time. I am not hard to get a hold of. I've done a lot of great things for people on here, including business deals. There are far more successful ones than there are unsuccessful ones. My email has been the same forever, as has my phone number.

If you are counting on this message board to communicate with me on your order, then that's on you. I certainly wouldn't count on a message board as my primary means of communication on a business deal. That's with this company or any other for that matter. Sorry, but I wouldn't. Now on to some facts....

You sir, are a liar. Period. And I don't throw that around lightly. You have done this kind of thing on this board for a very long time. I had corresponded with you via email many times. Even with your threats that begun FOUR WEEKS after you put your order. You were told 6-8 weeks for your order before anyone took a penny from you. Your behavior and attitude are what got you a refund and not your pants, not your supposed reports, which never happened. I have your pants. As I told your teammate, I would rather eat the cost of your pants and sell them off at cost or less. It's about time that someone stood up to people like you that get on your keyboards and your smartphones and talk crap about people with half truths and threats. Also, like I told your teammate, I PROMISE YOU if you were standing in front of me, you wouldn't be throwing around the physical threats you did over softball pants. If you're ever around my neck of the woods, look me up. We'll talk about it.

The pants were late. There were mistakes on the back end. I admitted and apologized for that and explained to you that I have no reason to hold your order because I didn't and that I would get them out to you as soon as they were completed and ready to ship.

Like I said, it's time for someone to stand up for themselves and not cave to this kind of behavior. I am an easy guy to work with and will reach into my pocket to make customers happy. I have done so many times. When you start threatening and throwing attitude around three weeks before your order is even due, you get zero latitude with me. I will do only what I have to do at that point. Then you continue it, and it eventually has to end. This is principal at this point and I am willing to eat the cost of your pants than to do business with you. You did not contact the BBB because I got nothing from them. You did not send a paypal dispute in because I got nothing from them either. As a matter of fact if you had, I would have been able to do a straight refund for your order in the original transaction versus having to send it as a completely separate transaction direct to you, which is exactly what I did and how it happened. I won't comment what you did with the great state of Texas. I know I have nothing from them either.

I'm not hiding and you don't know anything about me, first of all. I am right here. I just don't have the time to sit on a message board and deal with people like you that have nothing to do with this issue, nor have any of the facts, but choose to comment about things you know nothing about.

Sport55 allegedly stole people's money, 1four. I have stolen nothing from anyone. I explained the truth about what happened with this particular deal above. This person got their money back in full. You have NO RIGHT to compare me to that. If I had stolen from anyone, I would be deleted from the site, and you know what, I can't tell you that would be such a bad thing. By the way, when we hit a production limit, I did stop taking orders. That's exactly what I did, so thanks for the business tip. I'm sure your an expert.

BOTTOM LINE PEOPLE... There are ALWAYS two sides to every story. Stop being sheep, reading something on a softball message board and start dog piling and saying things about people you don't know and commenting about things you really don't know anything about.

Thanks,

Dave

BOOOOOOOM that just happened :eek:

roland365

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER

Thanks,

Dave

interwebz ***** slap......dayum

ray_mich

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered shirts last year from these guys. I will say that there were a few problems with the order :( but in the end they made it good:) without any hassle and in had them done in a fair amount of time.

jgoose5

The Veteran

I have the emails that stated I would have them 4-6 weeks from the day I purchased them. I STILL HAVE THE EMAILS!!! I have every email that I have sent you with date and time stamps, you claim to have answered every email I sent you, I call B/S!!! What about all the emails that were sent from other members of my team??? Did you answer them??? You sent a text message to ONE guy on the day you refunded my money. Why didnt you ever call me back if your so easy to get ahold of? Did I not leave enough voicemails? After we were well past the original 4-6 weeks, there was no communication Dave. Explain that!?

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
It didn't take this thread for me to post what I did. I am no expert but where you are right is don't believe everything you see on the board. Why should I believe what you wrote? I let you off easy because I am too nice but this guy didn't. Same old story.......

baseknock22

Addicted to Softballfans
Ordered alot of stuff over the years from clutch and I know alot of teams around the area that has as well.....everything has been on time and correct. I would say for the price and quailty of work they are awesome.....everyone has haters even on a message board.

spos21ram

The Legend
Ordered alot of stuff over the years from clutch and I know alot of teams around the area that has as well.....everything has been on time and correct. I would say for the price and quailty of work they are awesome.....everyone has haters even on a message board.

I wouldn't call the OP a hater even if only 50% of his post was true.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
I have the emails that stated I would have them 4-6 weeks from the day I purchased them. I STILL HAVE THE EMAILS!!! I have every email that I have sent you with date and time stamps, you claim to have answered every email I sent you, I call B/S!!! What about all the emails that were sent from other members of my team??? Did you answer them??? You sent a text message to ONE guy on the day you refunded my money. Why didnt you ever call me back if your so easy to get ahold of? Did I not leave enough voicemails? After we were well past the original 4-6 weeks, there was no communication Dave. Explain that!?

I explained to you early on that 4-6 weeks wasn't happening. That isn't what I have quoted to people since the very beginning of the year before anyone got busy. You can make emails look any way you want. At this point, I could care less what you think. You are sharing only the information that you want to continue to bash me.

Here are the facts:
- You are still a liar. I answered your calls and emails appropriately. Did I answer them every 10 minutes, no. Things don't change in 10 minute increments. If I am on the phone repeating myself to you 3-4 times an hour, I have no time to actually work on your issue or for my other customers, right? You likely don't get that. It's a pretty difficult concept to grasp for someone like you. Then you add to the fact that you are doing it via email, phone, facebook, here, and you are having three other people from your team do the same, and it makes it impossible to get anything productive done. For you or for any other customer. There are 24 hours in a day. I have to actually get stuff done. Time is something I can't get any more of and when you are wasting it with your childish threats and constant badgering, then eventually I have to make a decision on when and what to communicate.
- I admitted we were late.
- I apologized for that.
- You have ZERO ability to handle things appropriately and professionally. Threats, badgering and lying on message boards isn't the way to get what you want from anyone.
- I stole nothing from you. I gave you a refund of every penny of your money BEFORE you asked for it. All you ever did from what I can recall was threaten me about your pants. That's why you don't have them today.

There is a single point of contact with every team. Unfortunately for me and for your teammates, that was you. I don't communicate with any more than one person because it was a lesson learned. When you start talking to more than one person, things get lost in translation (putting it kindly) and things get worse, not better. You can only take direction and work on issues effectively with one person, not 4. I communicated to you until you stopped communicating and started with your childish crap, which doesn't take long with you. I texted that teammate because he was actually able to have a real conversation. I explained my position at that point and that you had your money back and that I wasn't going to put up with it any longer.

Like I said, it a principal thing at this point. This board has been abused by people like you for a very long time. You get on here, spew your crap and lies, get a bunch of sheep like 1four, for example, that have nothing to do with the deal and have no basis for their comments to bash people with you. It doesn't help you get your order faster with me or with anyone else. It's not that I don't want to deliver orders. I've proven I am not stealing people's money. You got it back. Mistakes happen. Things are late. It happened here. It's all in how you handle it. You think I didn't handle it well because I didn't have you your custom pants in 3 weeks, which is when you started your childish badgering.

I just hope that people will read this and will decide to handle issues with their uniform company, whether it's me or anyone else, with a little respect and understanding moving forward. Most of us are trying hard to get your what you want on time and to make it happen so you have a smile on your face. We don't like to tell you we are late. We don't like making mistakes. We understand your frustration. That said and as the saying goes, help us help you. Calling and emailing every 10 minutes, posting fiction on here, on facebook, or wherever doesn't help us help you. It wastes precious time and takes away from our ability to get things done. Get your issue resolved.

I'm done here boys. Have your fun with this thread. I've said my piece and hope it made sense to some of you. I know it didn't to Justin and whoever the heck 1four is, since I've never heard of him or spoken to him in my life, but he has a lot to say about me.