NEW 2016 Boombah Dually bat

M

MJL 00

Ya heard ASA is pretty much same a USSSA except neon lime green white neon blue is...

love the Dually design personally.

CA0

Starting Player
Looks like early Jan release for these bats. Will keep ya posted when they arrive.

CA0

Starting Player
If any of you guys have Facebook hit me up. I should have a bunch of videos I will be posting over the next few months. Ross Huebner

pbsoftball

Manager
Which one is better iyo the dually or the utrip? I don't have a need for a asa bat around here but if the dual stamp one is better I'll give it a shot.

M

MJL 00

Cant remember what I put, LB28 sorry what did I say to get deleted pm me please so don't do it again...

Thanks

Got to swing my Dually this afternoon took 75 swings some evil52 bp,few Dudley hycons,dozen ad Starr spinner X bp softballs.Wow great exit speed off the bat sound change around 25 swings then I felt the difference the ball just jumped off the barrel.overall I'm impressed so far jmo can't wait to swing it this year in league.

Finally got some great weather in the Oakland East Bay put 125 swings on the dually mix of 44's and 52's WOW this bat is legit ball was flying with ease.I'm very impressed with the performance and feel can't wait for league to start