New 2016's....

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
All I ask is for a Utrip bat with a composite handle and a bit of flex....and a kickass paint job....Is that so hard?

I'm not too hot on any of those designs, but I suppose the AM and Stadiums are OK. Trying something new I guess. Whatever they put out will no doubt be more imaginative than the Eastons and Z-series. Those guys just throw darts at a colour wheel every year.

no doubt. give me a bat that feels like the j3a but meets utrip testing and i'll be thrilled.

for now, i'll keep plugging with the sledgehammer that is the j3u...

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
no doubt. give me a bat that feels like the j3a but meets utrip testing and i'll be thrilled.

Same here. I game a j3a and my j3u splits utrip time with my future.
All the pictured bats suck and i don't want any of them...great teaser Demarini.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Does it really matter what the bat looks like? Hell, I bought a '15 Mercy and it doesn't get much uglier than that!

(AM and ONE look alright)

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i dont think they look that bad. they don't really look amazing either. you guys sure are prissy ass chumps. half you demaroni punks probably still wear ed hardy shirts

i actually think the sf8, the ONE and ultimate weapon look pretty sweet. the others just so-so.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Anyone swinging a bat based on looks over performance or even cares about the paint scheme most likely takes it in the brown hole.

TRaj2327

I've seen a few actual photos of some of these and they look darn good compared to the rendering.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans

Get a future broken in and I would think it's pretty darn close. I wasn't too thrilled with it at first but once she started to break in it was doing real well. Although I do like endloads so that might be the deal breaker if you don't like an endload. The j3a (other than the 28-30) didn't have much on the end although the future isn't really that bad in the 27.5. The 26.5 was very light.

Joker

Get a future broken in and I would think it's pretty darn close. I wasn't too thrilled with it at first but once she started to break in it was doing real well. Although I do like endloads so that might be the deal breaker if you don't like an endload. The j3a (other than the 28-30) didn't have much on the end although the future isn't really that bad in the 27.5. The 26.5 was very light.
considering the future has the metal handle, its not the same

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
donut_day-thumb1.jpg

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
considering the future has the metal handle, its not the same

That's true! For me I can't tell the difference from what people call stiff handled and flexy so it's just what the bat can do with a ball that matters. I love the juice and the future the same, juggy no different. The only bat that I never could get used to was the RD28. I tried and tried but it was like hitting a bowling ball with a wiffle ball bat, never had any other bat do that....but that's just me.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone swinging a bat based on looks over performance or even cares about the paint scheme most likely takes it in the brown hole.

no offense, but if you believe ANY of these bats will be better than what's currently out there, you're equally 'silly'

first and foremost should be the way the bat feels, and therefore how well YOU swing it. that's the only performance difference you will see, if the batter swings it better.

after that, we might as well base it on looks. since all manufacturers can easily surpass legal performance standards, and do so quite accurately, there really is no significant difference in performance of any top tier slopitch bat anymore.

with on field testing being popular, we almost can't even talk about break-in anymore either. but it's usually safe to say the hottest bat on the diamond is the one with the most hits on it. which is just one more reason NOT to purchase a new one, if this is all they have to offer(more of the same)

also, if somebody does happen to be gay, i don't see how that in any way whatsoever would be something to be ashamed of, or is at all insulting. you might as well say they drive an automatic, or prefer pepsi over coke, as those would be equally offensive to be called...

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Didn't demarini lose someone in the graphics end of the business. thought I read that somewhere. If so could be the reason they changed a bit but if they hit the same they will sell.

M

MJL 00

I just wanna see new Insane(blackout), Juggy and Mercy designs/colors

Of course the 16 Cluggy too ;)