New end loaded Miken

gary g

Addicted to Softballfans
great bat hot out of wrapper used it in spring worlds less than 40 swings to be game ready will see how long it will last.

chikn55

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one that has about 75 swings on it and its not showing any wear. I've been hitting inside with 44/375 balls.

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
It is a really, really hot bat. I have 50 swings on mine and it hits a ton with no signs of wear. I'm hoping it will last longer than the balanced (250 swings).

DaMonks

SBF Original..........
Tried a friends New two piece 26oz Miken endload yesterday. He had maybe 30 swings on it. First four I hit went over the fence. Bat feels smooth going through the hitting zone. I put it down and hit with my 28oz ASA stamped U2. I felt like I had to put more effort into it, then I did with the two piece. Picked up the two piece again and hit the next two out. I couldn't believe how smooth it felt. Though I did swing with the same amount of power with both bats, the two piece felt like it was superior to the one piece. I have been a long time fan of Miken, until the Reebok Melee came out and that became my bat of choice. I didn't use my Reebok to compare with the two piece in distance, but I think Miken just might be on top again. It will be interesting to see if Reebok's two piece will be as good as what they have now. This bat is legit! I just might have to add this two piece by Miken to my bag.

usmcgruntrvn

Addicted to Softballfans
The distribution of the end load for the black combat centenarian and the Miken 2 Piece end load are just about the same. The end loaded Reebok Melee is different.
If you place the Reebok next to one of the other bats and slowly push them over the edge of a table, the Reebok will tip down first. This may signal the Reebok has a greater end load. What it comes down is personal preference.

bigdog9

Addicted to Softballfans
have both the el and ba 28 two piece ..like the ba a little better but both perfom great 200 + on both ,the el sounds a little like a t2000 at times depending on where you hit it.