New Exclusive?

Raptor12

Star Player
Looks like *that one company that may or may not have released a bat that rhymes with in plane has another bat on the horizon....saw an asa stamp...

Last edited:
M

MJL 00

facebook or website?

Facebook from what I was told. Black and silver. Another repaint hehehe JK everyone don't flip out...

don't mention other sites name sssshhhh

Last edited by a moderator:

Joker

Even when you play for their team? come on man. Its a bat. Not like its a big secret.

Website links

No personal auction links of items you are selling or to bats that are altered. Not excluding to Ebay, Craigslist, and definitely NO competitors sites. Any mention of competitor's websites is expressly forbidden.

that bold is in the rules

Raptor12

Star Player
Website links

No personal auction links of items you are selling or to bats that are altered. Not excluding to Ebay, Craigslist, and definitely NO competitors sites. Any mention of competitor's websites is expressly forbidden.

that bold is in the rules

Thanks officer. The wrong has been righted.

Bapeder

Star Player
It's a balanced insane we all know it like the future has its balanced version the legacy and the insane needs there balanced version to just save yourself and get a juggy there the same bat

Jangle.Leg

Lighter the better!
Really hoping it's nothing like the new jugs, those things are turds. More of a future feel would be great.

Doug

Old and Grumpy
Really hoping it's nothing like the new jugs, those things are turds. More of a future feel would be great.

I'm glad that it's Juggy-like and not another Future. Great bat! I hit better with the J3A/Juggy/Insan3 than the Future. To each his own.

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
Like stated above it's not a new bat. Just the last shipment of 500 we were able to change out the colors to a blackout edition. So there will only be 500 made ever of this colorway. It's not hotter than the silver Insan3, might look cooler in some people's eyes just depends on your taste