Coach
New East Coast Athletics Hoodies
Call or Email Brandon for Price
eastcoastathletics.com 704-884-1025

DSC_0375.JPG

DSC_0376.JPG

bigb12

Coach
It is a fishing Hoodie the top and sleeves are fish scales and thats want they wanted you can do any design you want it wasnt made for you.

Huber

I give you props on the ability to do it no doubt.....Just is a crazy design and not something most guys on here are going to like

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
It is a fishing Hoodie the top and sleeves are fish scales and thats want they wanted you can do any design you want it wasnt made for you.

IMO, one would want to post an example of a product they offered that would be pleasing to the eye. That way people might actually want what you have to offer.

Just saying.

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL wow that is a crazy hoodie some one loves fish way to much. But as far as making a quality product I give you props for putting that together! Good work. But lets see some more hoodies that don't have scales. :)

dssbats

Jeffs folks are going outside the "box" and normal thinking with alot of the designs, hunting fishing and other stuff, it may not be for all of us, but he is working angles for his area which he and his staff hope will generate sales {: Some of it is crazy some not so much, I think you get the idea of how off the wall you could get with a design .

Gravely

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh my gosh....I think if you wore that in the woods, someone would probably shoot you thinking you were the creature from Boggy Creek.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
those might be the ugliest sweatshirts I have ever seen

not even 3 wolves would help that thing

I give you props on the ability to do it no doubt.....Just is a crazy design and not something most guys on here are going to like

IMO, one would want to post an example of a product they offered that would be pleasing to the eye. That way people might actually want what you have to offer.

Just saying.

Yea this is a lot better than the fishing one. Great idea. Wish you success in business.

on board with these guys.. but the last one you posted is bad ass....

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
Now the south point hoodie is sweet!!!!! I would certainly pay $50 for that I show that off and burn the pic of the fish hoodie. althought that might be something fun to make someone where instead of "the K" shirt :)

tbills

Addicted to Softballfans
I like them both. As an avid outdoorsman that is pretty wild. I agree the base colors are a little loud but the scales are a pretty ingenious idea. Great work!

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
so where is the pricing info? what we talking here $50 a hoodie is their a min order set up fee logo charge what we got? Or are your prices so high you keeping them a secret?