New legits problems???

Dynastysoftball

The Veteran
Anybody have any problems with their 2017 legits?? I have a conelle has maybe 150 hits if that? But from swing 1 the bat was a beast hitting 375 foot bombs with ease easily one of the hottest bats ive swung. But now its a complete turd the ball does nothing when i swing hard so then i tried a friend's fulk 2017 who said his was doing the same thing sure enough it was doing the exact same the sound is completely funky on them now. Tested my theory and maybe tought it was just me maybe? Then my buddy took the wrapper of his freak PT sure enough went back to hitting bombs. So i was wondering if anybody notice this on their legits??

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
if your hitting it 375' with ease the bat has nothing to do with it - welcome to the board conference player.....
I suppose in golf your average drive is 335 yards correct ? My advice - STOP hitting on a 275' fenced field and find a baseball field to hit on - like most conference guys do.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
so far, ive broken two of the new jeff halls and have a vertical in a fulk. but none of them showed any decrease in performance before breaking. the two jeff halls broke within 100 swings but every swing, the ball felt great. Took the wrapper off a connell the other day and it sucked out of the wrapper but opened up around 120 swings.

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys, these get ready quick .... don't kill them in bp. Curious as to what balls are being hit in what temps here? I'd suggest using 52s for bp and when theyre game ready, leave them for games only. Just my .02.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
First one broke in 5 swings. Bat had a crack and the knob came off. Second one had about 40-50 Bp cuts and broke after the first tournament (60-75 degrees). I know these don't take a lot of Bp.

WillW3

Starting Player
I have a new Freak 30 with 400-450 swings with everything from 52's to 525's, in 20° weather to 80° weather and has no issues. New Fulk is at about 125 swings in same conditions. No problems.

marus0311

How much BP are you doing with the Connell and what's the weather like? The "sales pitch" of the 220 Legits are they are "220 out of the wrapper". So it wont take to much hitting for them to be game ready and if its cold in your area, the life will be short lived.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
so far, ive broken two of the new jeff halls and have a vertical in a fulk. but none of them showed any decrease in performance before breaking. the two jeff halls broke within 100 swings but every swing, the ball felt great. Took the wrapper off a connell the other day and it sucked out of the wrapper but opened up around 120 swings.
Don't tell me that about the JH... I'm loving mine. Absolute giggle stick.
or that it's still winter
Banned for using logic.
I've yet to see one 220 out the wrapper.
I have a buddy who is buddies with rep who is friends with a sponsored player and said that another rep told him that Jeff Hall said that he heard from a rep who has a buddy who had a tester and tested a buddy's bat and it tested at 220. I have no reason to not believe it.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I have a buddy who is buddies with rep who is friends with a sponsored player and said that another rep told him that Jeff Hall said that he heard from a rep who has a buddy who had a tester and tested a buddy's bat and it tested at 220. I have no reason to not believe it.

I'll take 10.