New Mexico softballers

ALB_Bones

Philippians 4:13
Where in NM does everyone play? teams?

Play in Albuquerque, played with different teams this year, not playing as much.

Lumpy82

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm out for this year, getting surgery on my shoulder next Friday, but will be looking for a team next season.

ALB_Bones

I'm out for this year, getting surgery on my shoulder next Friday, but will be looking for a team next season.

What kind of shoulder surgery are you having, had labrum and partial rotator cuff surgery about 3 years ago.

Lumpy82

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure on the exact terminology, I go in for my pre-op tomorrow. All I know is that they don't think the rotator cuff is tore, but because of the chronic dislocation I've damaged the bone so they are doing a bone craft. Taking part of my clavicle and screwing it in to help build the socket back up.

ALB_Bones

I see, well one thing I would definetely concentrate on after is the PT, I took it serious and shoulder feels really good. Good luck.

BounceOff

Addicted to Softballfans
I mostly play in Rio Rancho, but currently am looking for a team. I am up for playing in Albuquerque too.

ldchavez3

Be A Good Person
I live in Santa Rosa and play all over NM and West TX. Played with Kaos and 2sick. Mostly Los Perros now

Lumpy82

Addicted to Softballfans
I was wondering which associations play at which fields around ABQ, or is there only one prominient association in ABQ.

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
I live down in Alamo, play for The "Fuggers." I played in the Firecracker on Kirtland AFB this past weekend though with the Fort Bliss Varsity team.

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm about to move to Albuquerque permanently (getting separated from the US Air Force)... anyone know of any teams looking to pick up? Played with No Skillz - Hawaii currently (I hear there is another No Skillz - New Mexico...yes they are affiliated).

chiefgator

Crafty Veteran
I am in town for about ten days.... anyone in Albuquerque or Kirtland playing right now? I have not even seen any lights around the city...

kong17

Addicted to Softballfans
Tourney in Rio Rancho this weekend (Ghosts and Gobblins). 11 teams I believe. I'll be there with Cheba. It's USSSA by the way.

chiefgator

Crafty Veteran
Anyone need a player? Prior All Navy, lead off type guy. Pitcher Catcher these days. Can still play OF in a 4 man.
850-512-9643. Bo.