new mizuno players trainers

smoke28

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone bought a pair of these new turfs? I was debating getting a pair but wanted an opinion on how they feel and run in size.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
To me, they run ever so slightly big.. I usually wear a 10 in Mizunos and think I may exchange my 10's for a 9.5..

alteredzx

Bazinga
i got these a while ago. probably 3 months or so ago from Robo. I have played a lot ball in them. They are comfortable! I tossed my solomon speedcross 3 in the closet for these. The tread is awesome and seem to be durable (over 75 games) and still look brand new. They are light. I have played 5-6 games in a day a few times with them on and at the end of the day my feet don't hurt at all. They are well worth the money.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
The nubs on the inside of the sole look the same as any of Mizuno's other turfs. Too bad they weren't more aggressive on the toe and heel.

alteredzx

Bazinga
Doesn't look like the tread/nubs are deep enough.

The nubs on the inside of the sole look the same as any of Mizuno's other turfs. Too bad they weren't more aggressive on the toe and heel.

I thought the same when I saw them. There was no way these would grip. But they are deceiving. I have hit in the mud and extreme dry, they gripped very well. I never felt like i was going to slide in them.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Got my 9.5's in to replace the 10's (normal size I wear). 9.5's fit me much better.. so would consider going down half size if you are on the fence on what size to get.

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
I've played multiple games in the infield and outfield in these shoes. As previously stated, they are very comfortable. The grip is great. I played several games in the outfield the latter part of the year and had no problems. My feet problems are well documented and these are great for my feet. 5 games in the outfield and no pain. There isn't as much support as the Erupt 3 but the shoe is much lighter so you have to expect that. They make an old man like me feel halfway fast again with no pain.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
First game action with these last night. They are incredibly comfortable and have extremely good traction. Highly recommend.

WillW3

Starting Player
2 games down in mine, and I must say they are great. The grip is deceivingly good, and they're light as feathers. I love mine.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Reviving an old thread....from those who have these, how are they holding up? grip in the IF/OF good? Looking for some insight as I'm ditching the Solomon's cause they are too narrow for my feet.