New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

hairy bear

spitting up a hair ball
funking waaaaa brewzer. you want to make the trek from kettle twice a week like we do.

utrip upper would be very cool.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
funking waaaaa brewzer. you want to make the trek from kettle twice a week like we do.

utrip upper would be very cool.

I live in a civilized town, not my fault you live in Kettle Falls! :D

I really don't care what association we play, but ASA bats are hotter than u trip bats now and I would like to add my my DBO total of 2 from last year. :D

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty sure coed utrip is at plants. Men's is up in the air Joel told me if we wanted to pay the extra money he would have it at Merkel otherwise it'll prob be plants ferry

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Pretty sure coed utrip is at plants. Men's is up in the air Joel told me if we wanted to pay the extra money he would have it at Merkel otherwise it'll prob be plants ferry

They already charge too ****ing ;) They are charging extra for the end of the year tourney, which is going to be a big fail, and now they want to charge more for Merkel? SMH

WARNECKE57

Addicted to Softballfans
Compression Tester thats funny..Utrip??? AsA??? sounds like people will be spending more on bats plus higher leauge fees and extra for end of year tourney when does it end..Luv the game but not everyone is into it as much as most I hope it dosn't kill it.. So will they allow you to use your old utrip stamp in leauge like all the other leauges are doing this year???but in sactioned tourney you have to have the new thumb print. Hey Brother Brewzer the leauge fees went up so the could buy that compression tester for that DBO bat...LMAO Uncle Geroge come to the coulee 50 and sunny no snow on field lets hit!!!

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Compression Tester thats funny..Utrip??? AsA??? sounds like people will be spending more on bats plus higher leauge fees and extra for end of year tourney when does it end..Luv the game but not everyone is into it as much as most I hope it dosn't kill it.. So will they allow you to use your old utrip stamp in leauge like all the other leauges are doing this year???but in sactioned tourney you have to have the new thumb print. Hey Brother Brewzer the leauge fees went up so the could buy that compression tester for that DBO bat...LMAO Uncle Geroge come to the coulee 50 and sunny no snow on field lets hit!!!

Good question about the U trip bats, lots of leagues allowing the old bats.

I actually used a different Flex for each of my DBO's and only the second one was ever tested. They said it failed worse than any bat they had ever seen. :eek:

The compression tester is like $800 so they have that covered pretty easily. I honestly think they are using the money to fund other parts of the County Rec Dept. It's not like they spend money on upgrading the facilities. Hell, the facilities have actually gotten worse. They won't even buy a $7 bag of ****ing quick dry.

All that said I can't wait to see all you ****ers out on the field again. :)

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
Have they actually been trained on how to use the compression tester? Or will we have all these new ASA bats failing.... ?

Thompson

Addicted to Softballfans
The comp tester at ASA C Nationals last year was the county's not sure if Joel was the one testing them though.

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
Only reason I was asking is I have heard alot rumors that the new bats are having problems passing if the person running the machine doesnt know how to do it or the machine doesnt have the newest firmware basically. Havent come across any of the machines myself yet.

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Good question about the U trip bats, lots of leagues allowing the old bats.

I actually used a different Flex for each of my DBO's and only the second one was ever tested. They said it failed worse than any bat they had ever seen. :eek:

The compression tester is like $800 so they have that covered pretty easily. I honestly think they are using the money to fund other parts of the County Rec Dept. It's not like they spend money on upgrading the facilities. Hell, the facilities have actually gotten worse. They won't even buy a $7 bag of ****ing quick dry.

All that said I can't wait to see all you ****ers out on the field again. :)

Both the Kennewick an Wenatchee USSSA leagues are allowing the old bats in them. Allows the recreational player to stay in the game without buying a new $250 bat for a game a week.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I hope to hell I can use my Synergy 2 in league. That would be awesome.......I have one that may pass and my gamer??...I don't know. It's hot as hell. I can see a lot of guys getting accused of swinging a shaver if their bat fails. The truth of the matter is that just because it fails, it doesn't mean that it's been shaved, though it is a possibility. It mostly means it's just not legal anymore...Nothing more. Brian...I'd love to come down and hit. I just need to find the time.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Joel tested a couple of my bats last year and he seemed to know what he was doing FWIW. It's not difficult to do as long as you know how.

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
Joel tested a couple of my bats last year and he seemed to know what he was doing FWIW. It's not difficult to do as long as you know how.

This is good to hear. I am more worried about all the stuff with the new ASA bats and needing to adjust the compression from 500 to 1000.

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
What the hell is this doing way down here???

This is what is going down. We are continuing the RTS tournament at Ramsey. The only exception is it will be structured more like the raider rumble, and will pay cash back to the winners. Depending on the # of teams, we will also pay out to 2nd place!

I am committing to only being the director this year, and not playing. June 1 and 2.

oh, and the new ASA bats are retarded :D

Big_Worm

Coach
Hey tri-cities guys we are looking for a tournament in your area prefer Utrip but will work with anything either the weekend of may 10th or 17th. Can any of you point me in the direction of any TD's that have anything going on those weekends? the 24th won't work as we are going to CDA on the 1st and 2nd and that would be too much travelling.
Thanks!

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
there is a tourney in wenatchee the 18-19 of may, its the rumble, great tourney and great teams

E/Rec for the Rumble is full

but the E+/D still has openings

Look on the USSSAWA.COM board under tournaments and click on May

Nothing that I know of going on in the TCs either of those weekends
May 10th is Mother's Day and the other is the Rumble and nobody wants to compete with that, hasn;t worked out well in the past

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Rumor has it that there will be a sanctioned USSSA tournament in Spokane on July 20-21, anybody have info on this??

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
We will have a USSSA tournament July 13 and 14 at Plantes Ferry. July 20 and 21 are the dates for Coed.

That sucks!! Switch them so you do not loose the Goosetown mens teams!!

There is also a coed in Wenatchee the same weekend so you might be able to get the wenatchee teams in for July 13-14 coed as well

What classification of mens?

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
It was great to see everyone at the CASH BASH. Tournament turned out good, and the derby was fun to watch. :D

Big D

In the Batter's Box
We will have a USSSA tournament July 13 and 14 at Plantes Ferry. July 20 and 21 are the dates for Coed.

whats aweful is the County men's and coed tourneys are always on the same weekends as Goosetown and Superior

drewp

Addicted to Softballfans
The joker

North West Ladies teams....Here is your chance to play against some of the top teams in the state. With 10 teams we are offering 12 bats for first place, pullovers for second and shorts or other prizes for third...I know there is not a lot of teams out there...so this is your chance to commit to an end of the season tournament and win some great prizes...Come Play THE JOKER! — feeling great.

[email protected]

509-430-8373

There is also MENS upper division, and E division and a REC division...Divisions are being offered the same prize package...

Sat July 20-21
Horn Rapids
Richland Wa