New Product from Neogenix

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
fox, thanks for the cryo.... it did not destroy my stomach, taste was good, and it did provide the feeling of "pump" but, it was not over done in that department and thats what I liked...

dafox

Fox in Socks
fox, thanks for the cryo.... it did not destroy my stomach, taste was good, and it did provide the feeling of "pump" but, it was not over done in that department and thats what I liked...

Glad you like it. CryoShock is definitely one of my favorites. I think I put you on the list for NeuroSure as well. Let me know if you get it in the mail this week.

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad you like it. CryoShock is definitely one of my favorites. I think I put you on the list for NeuroSure as well. Let me know if you get it in the mail this week.

awesome man... do you guys have a discount code on BB.com for SBF members?? or can we just order from you?

The Vapors

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks dafox, got my sample today. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow, if not tomorrow then definitely mid to late next week.

dafox

Fox in Socks
I've been telling most people to start with about 2/3 of the sample and wait 20-25 minutes before deciding on taking the entire packet. Most users will not even need 1 scoop!

Great feedback so far! Energy, focus, concentration, and a few people are reporting a euphoric feeling. The PEA has a really nice kick!

bigloc24

Banned User
I've been telling most people to start with about 2/3 of the sample and wait 20-25 minutes before deciding on taking the entire packet. Most users will not even need 1 scoop!

Great feedback so far! Energy, focus, concentration, and a few people are reporting a euphoric feeling. The PEA has a really nice kick!

this stuff is very good as a preworkout. mixed well, great energy, used the whole pack but DEF should have only used half, i was way too hyped but not jittery at all. used mine today and may have to pick up a container of it soon, thanks again dafox. one question, any flavors other than the grape?

dafox

Fox in Socks
awesome man... do you guys have a discount code on BB.com for SBF members?? or can we just order from you?

Most of the time I have a few bottles at home that I am willing to sell at a discounted price.

Right now I have :

1 bottle of the older CryoShock (pre) -- it has beta alanine. The newest version uses COP.

1 bottle of Supremacy --natty test booster

1 bottle of Velocity XT --- energy and fat burner

1 bottle of IntraFuse -- (intra) --- uses hydrolyzed protein and leucine

Last edited: