New Slow Pitch bats

NYDC78

Starting Player
Looks like Anderson bat is going to be making a new composite slow pitch bat and a new single wall aluminum bat. Saw them on their face book page. Interested to see how that composite will hold up.

Joker

considering the pic shows it having a combat like grip and knob, its probably made by CE composites or one of those companies making bats in taiwan

NYDC78

Starting Player
So if it is made by CE Composites, is that a bad thing?? I'm sure they wouldn't say who makes it.

I'll play Devils Advocate..

Do you work for the new ABC?

Every thread that you've started/posted in, refers to the new 2015 line of bats from Anderson.

NYDC78

Starting Player
No but for many years I swung only slow pitch Anderson Bat so that's all I really know. I have used other bats but they were owned by guys on my team

NYDC78

Starting Player
Just wondering if I should bother spending money on a new anderson bat. I haven't bought one in 3 years or so

sleepin4matty

Management Material
If you need a new Anderson, buy one off of a guy on the board here. Any "new Anderson" isn't an Anderson bat at all

sjury

The Old Man
Well, when Demarini, Easton, Monsta, Slugger, etc are getting made or made and assembled in China, would it surprise you if Anderson, known for all aluminum bats did the same?

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I could be wrong, but I do think the Matrix was made in-house at the old Anderson factory in Placentia. But those days are (sadly) long gone.

It's tough to imagine a scenario where Anderson Bat Co. Part II puts out a durable, high-performing bat as folks have been accustomed to.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
They do plan to make a composite slow pitch bat, trying to get a demo to hit. I will check today and see what I can find out...

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Still a few weeks or so from getting a demo composite. They did confirm that it will not have the small knob and I believe it to be one piece. The RT SP will still be offered as an all metal double wall and a non nano single wall. That's all I have for now....