New testers wanted

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
If you have not yet been involved in the V2 Fast pitch ball trials please let me know if you are interested in testing for us.

RiddleSoftball2

Addicted to Softballfans
I would like to test the V2 with my 14u team. We tried the original and my players really liked them. We are still using them as practice balls a year later.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Bobby Buggs doing his best to help and be helped.... I am not a religious man but God Bless you Bobby... Happy New Year Brah!!!

frontstmaui-

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Fsm, Im not a religious guy my self but I will take a God Bless from a guy like you any day, Thanks.
Happy to you too

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Bunch of samples went out yesterday with more going out later this week. Interested people should Pm me your address info

jair74

Addicted to Softballfans
Asst. coach for Elsinore Legends 18u in so-cal. We would love to try these balls out. Sending pm now.

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
My softballs arrived yesterday. They are excellent! Nice seams and just enough tackiness. Thank you.

ejerome22

Addicted to Softballfans
just received mine today and 10 yr old DD went straight to the basement to pitch with it. Absolutely loves the seams and feel of the ball. Have to wait a couple of days for my older girls to get to use them but they already love the feel of the ball.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
for anyone who's curious and didn't get a sample pack.. its worth ordering a dozen for your games if you can bring your own asa ball.. we're about to unleash the unused ones in inner squad scrimmage.. we had to throw one ball out due to it hitting the concrete wall outside left field a lil too much... just like with his ASA slowpitch balls this fastpitch ball is just evil ;)

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
I only teach private lessons, so I don't have a team or anything. The major park here is called Jacobs Sports Park. They run both FP and SP tournaments. The local softball/baseball store is Baums. Everyone shops there.