New to Az

mravelo

Addicted to Softballfans
just moved to the Chandler/Gilbert area and looking for a team to join. D level tourney player. I play OF/corner IF and can throw strikes Ina pinch if needed. Typically a 4/5 hitter and batted over .800 last winter worlds at Disney. Am open to just about anything league, travel, coed. Just looking for a fun group.

just moved to the Chandler/Gilbert area and looking for a team to join. D level tourney player. I play OF/corner IF and can throw strikes Ina pinch if needed. Typically a 4/5 hitter and batted over .800 last winter worlds at Disney. Am open to just about anything league, travel, coed. Just looking for a fun group.

There are always teams in need at BLD.

You can also check out Freestone, Snedigar, even Tempe.

I would say start trying to play at BLD and you will start to make friends and find a team for sure.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
If a team named Primetime calls you, do not play with them! Just a bunch of *******s on that team!!!! And if you aren't 20-22 years old, don't play with MAJ as they are all young and hustle too much!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
If a team named Primetime calls you, do not play with them! Just a bunch of *******s on that team!!!! And if you aren't 20-22 years old, don't play with MAJ as they are all young and hustle too much!

Lmao... You don't always tell the truth... But when you do I gotta agree lol!

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
It is very cold here!!!!! And we got tons of snow!!!!! Cant wait til I can move back down south

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
go to freestone on monday night. i'll let you get some swings in.