New white senior bat

socalsenior

Banned User
First time post from a long time reader;

I have had three U2's crack over the past four months. I don't know if they changed the bat or maybe my luck. So I saw the BS about this Veteran bat and knew it would be a POS. But my luck with the U2 was so bad I thought it might be a chance. So I called the coachbuy number and after talking to the guy it sounded ok, well maybe. I ordered one and got it on Friday. There is only lettering and no graphics. Very plain. Coming from a small company I knew this was a major rip off.
On Saturday we had bp and took the bat out and hit. No more U2's for this mean old fart. This Veteran is my new bat.

Carlyboy

Addicted to Softballfans
So,you are calling it a ripoff, but it hits better than the U2? What if this thing cracks in a month.....another expensive POS?

socalsenior

Banned User
I am not a very good writer. What I was trying to say is that I was thinking this bat was a POS and a rip off but took a chance. To my delight it turned out to be well build and hit great. I am now a big fan of this bat and will continue to use it. We have 300 plus hits it so far so I am very happy. Ordered another as a back up today.

allsoftball

Banned User
I think the new white Veteran is better than the U2. It hits just as well and from the bat I have seen will out last it.

nicko

Coach
long time reader? 6 days?? btw if you don't like the lack of graphics wait until the God bless america ed. is back

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
The new 2010 Veteran softball bat is certified nonracial. Geezers of all races and genders are approved users of this bat.

socalsenior

Banned User
As of today we have put 680 at best count on the white Veteran. Over 200 more than I ever got out of my U2. Six guys hit the white vet and their U2 and the balls landed in the same spot over and over. IMO this bat is one seniors should take a look at.

bd.warner

The Veteran
I to have the white Veteran bat. And other then getting over the sound it makes when 1st used. I think this stick will a very nice bat. I would say I have about 300 swings on mine. And while it still seems a little stiff. I think it still has a ways to go before it it breaks in. Which I think is great, because at 300 swings I'm usually throwing the Craken away.

socalsenior

Banned User
Our team just ordered 6 bats and there is a waiting list and they are going fast. Our new bats will be here in about 3 to 4 weeks but I thing they are close to being sold out again. I would call the guy to find out.

socalsenior

Banned User
Our team has a few of the white veteran bats and the rest are on back order. The bats we do have are hit every day and holding up great. Not sure how many hits are in the other bats but mind in into the 300+ range and not even a sign of wear or cracking. The big question is if the vet can hit with the U2 and the answer is yes. We have played in a few tournaments and the TD and umps gave the bat approval. So no issues with the vet.

hitsone

Wish you guys would stop putting temptation in front of us bat huers.
Iwill not buy! I will not buy!.......maybe I will just take a peek tho.....