1/1 4:25 ET At Atlanta -6.5 New Orleans 56
1/1 1:00 ET New England -9.5 At Miami 44.5
1/1 4:25 ET Arizona -6 At Los Angeles 40.5
1/1 4:25 ET Kansas City -5.5 At San Diego 44.5
1/1 4:25 ET Seattle -9.5 At San Francisco 43
1/1 4:25 ET At Denver -1.5 Oakland 40.5

3XC

Big Truss
3 of those games have any importance at all.

Bad week to bet. Lots of guys being rested, eliminated teams playing special teams guys as linebackers or what not, and starters being pulled in the middle of games. Its a week for degenerate gamblers to just play hunches, not for informed fans to look for trends and make smart wagers.

Other than Detroit/GB, which is a playoff game, and the positioning from KC/SD and DEN/OAK, this is all a bunch of crap.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Dolphins could help themselves with a win. At Pittsburgh or at Houston, I'd choose Houston.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
3 of those games have any importance at all.

Bad week to bet. Lots of guys being rested, eliminated teams playing special teams guys as linebackers or what not, and starters being pulled in the middle of games. Its a week for degenerate gamblers to just play hunches, not for informed fans to look for trends and make smart wagers.

Other than Detroit/GB, which is a playoff game, and the positioning from KC/SD and DEN/OAK, this is all a bunch of crap.
Sounds like my kind of game.....

3XC

Big Truss
Houston has, again, negative PF/PA.

Shame Atlanta has zero in the way of a home field advantage. On paper, they look like the sort of team that is just out of the spotlight enough, with talent where it needs to be, to shock people with a SB run. Then you realize its the Falcons.

KC has an incredible stadium atmosphere but doesn't get the same sort of home dominance as Seattle. I blame the officials for that.

Lets face it, NE is gonna be back in the goddamn super bowl ****ing ruining pro sports for everyone, and they'll probably beat whoever they play.

3XC

Big Truss
nfl begging for that NE v Dal suberbowl

Dal/Anybody though. Dallas/Pittsburgh would be every bit as popular, maybe even more so, it would be their 4th SB meeting and despite the recent tidal wave of bandwagon jockriders who like the Patriots, the Cowboys and Steelers remain the gold standard for know-nothing bandwagon riders.

Dallas/Miami would be much less popular overall, although Miami... maybe. They USED to be very popular and their gay ass tropical color scheme is an angle fans have always loved. Miami's relative lack of popularity and the obscurity of their players is all the proof you need of how shameless and craven most sports fans are. If it was the Dolphins and not the Patriots who dominated the AFCE for 16 years now they'd be the NFL's most popular team. The Patriots would be the "other Bills" in every sense.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
If NE is in the Super Bowl Im going to put some baconators and milk by the fireplace in hopes that Saint Shenko would soon be there

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Halter just fb'd me......member that guy?

he's comign to KC next year for the skins game....

jesus

ntz

tricknollegy
i will still do titos with orange soda from the soda stream and a teaspoon of vanilla extract when the weather is right and i'm feeling randy.

3XC

Big Truss
I drink bourbon, with or without ice.

I also been drinking high end rum. Its good but not as good as bourbon.

I want to get me more of that Aaron Spector jew scotch. God damn that was good. Sorry. G_d damn that was good. I mean, it was worth 90 bucks, not many fifths of anything are worth 90 bucks.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
That cassette single is probably in a box in my parents attic. I got it at a Bar Mitzvah.

3XC

Big Truss
do you use a mixer with high end rum? I couldn't imagine it tastes very good straight.
It tastes very good straight.

rum_flo5.jpg