Newest Member of the D Nation

Zipperking

WTP all day
Got our first ultrasound of the Zipperkin' today and was shocked to see she's already reppin the D!

d-baby_zps5b74a2d4.jpg

Wupang

530sports.net
Congrats Zipperking!! I am not sure yet what color Demarini bat I will need, find out in a few weeks!! Hoping for a BOY/FU-DAWG!! lol

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Looks like someone got Juggy with it. Few Dawg, that's gonna be one cute little Creature. You'll need a Cartel to protect her against boys and their Flippers. Anyways, good job. You're a Legend.

Seriously though, congrats.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Looks like someone got Juggy with it. Few Dawg, that's gonna be one cute little Creature. You'll need a Cartel to protect her against boys and their Flippers. Anyways, good job. You're a Legend.

I see what you did there.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball

This was good. Congrats Zip

Zipperking

WTP all day

I had to explain to my wife how awesome this was, because at first she was like WTF??? that guy is weird....

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
congrats having a kid makes it all worthwhile, and much more work. is harlow her life long name? my gf name is darlene and she hates her name, just saying.