Next time I hit a bomb

SpecialK45

Addicted to Softballfans
pics or it didnt/doesnt happen

i would ask if you can even hit a HR, but this is SBF and everyone can hit 400 foot bombs :D

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
final tourney of the year this weekend, hmmmm.....I'll have to check to see if I have the sack to do it

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought it'd be funny to hit one and run all the bases and have your team at home plate waiting on you surrounding the plate. Jump on the plate and the team falls down around you. Prince Fielder did this and I almost died from laughter.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Somebody pic up the torch and get this done! I can only do a turf angel in arenaball at this point of the year.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Ok... This ias such a good idea and I have no way of taking the lead on it:( Our season is over. Someone has to make this dream a reality. On tape!!!!

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
I thought it'd be funny to hit one and run all the bases and have your team at home plate waiting on you surrounding the plate. Jump on the plate and the team falls down around you. Prince Fielder did this and I almost died from laughter.

no hit and sit in coed huh?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

I almost **** myself because I thought it was so stupid..............DLMK.

pitchslapped

Starting Player
I did this once when I was drunk and fell down on a swing in the box.. LOL good thing I have thick skin and dont give a **** what people say or think.