NFL Championship Round: We all agree that the Patriots cheat.

3XC

Big Truss
I did better last week than the WC round, then again, all the favored home teams won.

No surprises this week either, I think NE and Carolina advance.

Gronk will push off 20 times and get away with it every single time, Brady will whine and mince and pout and throw tantrums to draw laundry, and succeed at that as well, and Manning will do his post interception "hang head and shuffle off the field" schtick 3 times. Denver will keep it somewhat close.
Pats 23
Broncos 20

Carolina, I suspect, is going to win based on the strength of their defensive perimeter, and the shaky, baffling, hit Packers in the hands throws Palmer somehow got away with last week. I think Palmer throws at least 2 picks, in fact, I'm guaranteeing this now, my out on a limb statistically improbable prediction: Manning and Palmer throw exactly three pics each, and both their teams lose by less than a touchdown.
Carolina 17
Arizona 13

3XC

Big Truss
Denver will make mistakes and NE won't. Really, aside from QB and TE, Denver is equal to/better than NE at every position. Its crazy to think how much superior they are in some elements. NE has backups all on their OL, who played great last week by the way. For all Shenks' bend-over-and-spread-em enthusiasm for Edelman, you'd have to be both a hardened racist and on hallucinogenics to think Edelman was the equal of Demaryius Thomas or Emmanuel Sanders. He's so much a system guy, its nuts. He could go to any other team and go 40/650/2 if he played every offensive snap.

NE still wins. They'll win TOP with 3rd down conversions, they won't turn the ball over, and they won't kill themselves with penalties. Denver will turn the ball over and lose, but it will be close.

hrdchrgin13

maxresdefault.jpg

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I want the Pats to win so we can get 3 more savory whining cheat threads started by a Butthurt 3XC. Start worrying less about what everyone elses team is doing to win and ponder what YOUR team needs to do to win. IDK, maybe recruit more players from prison. It seems having people on your team who BEAT and Punch women or KILL people is the right equation to balance out an over-rated over paid QB.

At least when my teams star RB was arrested/suspended, his heart was in the right place wanting to discipline a child like he had been. Did Ray Lewis and Ray Rice grow up learning it was OK to kill people or knock out women and drag them around?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I want the Pats to win so we can get 3 more savory whining cheat threads started by a Butthurt 3XC. Start worrying less about what everyone elses team is doing to win and ponder what YOUR team needs to do to win. IDK, maybe recruit more players from prison. It seems having people on your team who BEAT and Punch women or KILL people is the right equation to balance out an over-rated over paid QB.

At least when my teams star RB was arrested/suspended, his heart was in the right place wanting to discipline a child like he had been. Did Ray Lewis and Ray Rice grow up learning it was OK to kill people or knock out women and drag them around?

Did your fat ****ing ass just defend lacerating a 5 year olds scrotum with a tree branch?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
When did fronts become that old guy?

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!! You snot nosed punks. That would be my downstairs neighbors lawn at this point... covered with tinfoil pans and fishing line hung cd's to scare the birds away from eating his grass seed. Not working.

3XC

Big Truss
This is an amazing stat if true. They probably get him what like 2 times a year on average? That means like 20-0, possibly more.

Oddly enough, only 8-0.

Hochuli has refereed some teams more than 20 times in that same span, but Denver only 8 times.

Hochuli also is close to the bottom in terms of PF-RTP penalties, which as you know is an integral part of New Englands offense. The Brady ***** sessions that end in an extremely spurious, late flag has won them more games than Gostkowski's distance or Brady's QB sneaks.

I still think Denver beats themselves. Manning will throw a back breaking pick in the second half.

Marshenko

Ahh good ol' 3XC with his whining.
I was able to find the stats for roughing the passer penalties.

2010 Brady got 2, below the league average of 2.47. St. Louis led with 6.
2011 Brady got 1, below the league average of 3.13. Denver led with 9.
2012 Brady got 2, below the league average of 2.81. Miami led with 7.
2013 Brady got 2, below the league average of 2.81. Atlanta led with 9.
2014 Brady got 2, below the league average of 3.09. Washington led with 7.
2015 Brady got 5, above the league average of 3.19. New Orleans led with 8.

He sure is getting the benefit of all those calls.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
again, i can't see a scenario where Denver wins. I know Brady is away, where he's human but the KC defense and the Denver defense are the same......it's eery. man press w/ physical cb's, a hard hitting run stopping safety who can't cover gronk, big in the middle w/ LB's who can run and a pretty serious edge pass rush. You tell that to anyone who knows football and it's describes the chiefs d perfectly.....and both of them played absolutely **** offensive teams all year long which padded their defensive stats. neither of those units are as good as they appear. If you can actually find a good offense they played, they usually struggled. Chiefs (if that's a good offense) Pitt where Ben put up 350 w/ and w/o brown and company and NE dropped 24 w/o their entire offense.

Brady will have zero trouble scoring on this group.....and considering Denver has only scored 30 twice all season, i flat dont see it.

there's talk of Denver being able to run the ball effectively against NE.....i doubt it. Ne is in the top 10 vs. the run, on the season, and is healthier than they have been all year and they played some of the better rushing teams on the year. this unit is very good vs. the run and even if htey can run effectively, you can't continue to do so down 2 scores.

i'm serious.....outside of a complete nfl job or a freak injury, i simply can't imagine a scenario where Denver wins. only a 3 point home dog, i would consider this, imo, a colossal upset.

i think denver has been seattle lucky all year long winning 80% of their games vs. **** teams and via 1 score or less......and only won last week due to injuries.

this has the makings of a huge let down and a complete blow out.....Ne 34-24 a/ a late garbage td by denver. game never in doubt

far as the other, i'll take carolina.....i changed my mind. Home field wins this game....idda went the other way if Palmer was home but now he's going on the road to that frickin' environment. line 24-20 in a great football game

3XC

Big Truss
Ahh good ol' 3XC with his whining.
I was able to find the stats for roughing the passer penalties.

2010 Brady got 2, below the league average of 2.47. St. Louis led with 6.
2011 Brady got 1, below the league average of 3.13. Denver led with 9.
2012 Brady got 2, below the league average of 2.81. Miami led with 7.
2013 Brady got 2, below the league average of 2.81. Atlanta led with 9.
2014 Brady got 2, below the league average of 3.09. Washington led with 7.
2015 Brady got 5, above the league average of 3.19. New Orleans led with 8.

He sure is getting the benefit of all those calls.

Brady got 2 in the 2011 AFCC, so saying he got 1 in 2011 is both disingenuous and patently wrong. He also got a laughable one in another playoff game where Pernell McPhee grazed him and he flopped and then jawed at the back judge for about 6 seconds before getting a flag.