NFL off-season / free agency

Softball.com:

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I'm not sure why they don't trust/love/use Ingram. Gonna be tough to pick a RB from the saints in the first 2 rounds this year.

3XC

Big Truss
In video games a WR can run 40 yards downfield sooner than an unblocked LB can run 9 yards at the quarterback.

This is because:

A. People playing video games are idiots and won't stop calling for deep balls on every down
B. Video game designers don't want 0-0 ties in their games because the players are idiots

These are the same people who see an uncovered WR 50 yards downfield on the far right sideline and yell "He's WAAAHD open frow him the DAMN FOOTBAW" at the QB who is rolling left while being chased by 2 defenders. Yes, he's wide open, if only the QB was suddenly left handed and able to throw a football 300 mph.

3XC

Big Truss
When I played #23 in Madden he just ran the ball all game and broke my spirit. He was like "rematch" and I was like "Nah, I gotta go home, my washing machine has an ear infection" and bounced.

3XC

Big Truss
Beat me with deep balls and I know you're a trick ass, beat me by running 50 off tackles and controlling the clock and I know I'm beat.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Bengals end up drafting Reuben Foster, Jabrill Peppers, Gareon Conley, Joe Mixon and Caleb Brantley?

Last edited:

hrdchrgin13

I was going to make a joke about his moms being like a Resmondo titan. Pretty hot but she has a bunch of dudes all over her

But I couldn't tie it all together