NFL playoffs: miT is a wild card, don't take him nowhere

3XC

Big Truss
Saturday:

Chiefs at Texans

The Chiefs have won 10 in a row and Andy Reid will lose Coach of the Year to Ron Rivera, because the NFL thinks Ron Rivera is a minority.

That's about all I have to say about this game. If Houston wins, its because JJ Watt has 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 3 batted balls and a pick six where he muscles the ball out of someones hands on a screen pass and runs it back. And if all those things happen, they win by 2.

KC- 24
Houston-17

Steelers at Bengals

Remember when DeAngelo Williams busted his ankle up yesterday? Maybe not. It was probably the most important, determinative event of the day. More important than Denver getting homefield. No, seriously.

Remember last year when Bell got hurt and the "experts" on TV were all, whatevs brah, Ben is Ben and will be Ben, and then the Ravens went into Pittsburgh and did things to the Steelers without obtaining affirmative consent? TRIGGER WARNING: It was rape.

Yeah, well, the dropoff from Bell to Williams was pretty small, I mean there was surely a dropoff but Williams had a lot in the tank and is a veteran with good instincts. He's a complete back, he blocks, he's decent out of the backfield, he can run inside and grind yards, he's a really good NFL player. Now we have Jordan Todman, the guy who couldn't be Denard Robinson's backup in Jacksonville. Uh huh. Did you see a healthy Geno Atkins yesterday, with a healthy Burfict? Cincy's front 7 is gonna force Ben to step up (not run around, but run forward) and pull the trigger. Ben prefers running around. Brown will be octuple covered and Wheaton and Bryant, as stated, are worthless and will do nothing. Also, the Steelers secondary is ****ing atrocious.

Bengals 27
Steelers 13

Sunday
Seahawks at Vikings

This is the hardest game of the day to pick. I know 38-7 happened a month ago. I know Seattle looked good yesterday. I know the prognosticators will go for Seattle, with their experience, versus the Zimmersota Vikings, who have an old hurt Peterson, a young group of playoff newbs, and a guy who just had the ball stripped from his arms by a kicker. Call it a hunch. Call it my fervent belief that the Vikings front 7 is better than Denvers, better than Houstons, better than Cincys, and EVERYBODY is sleeping on this defense. I think Minnesota will win, but will not win pretty, and it will feel like an upset, probably because it is. But don't you think THEY remember 38-7? Wasn't it like, 65 degrees that day because the planet is broken? It will be like, 10 degrees on Sunday. Wilson won't complete a pass that flies more than 15 yards in the air, and if you haven't been paying attention of late, thats their offense now. Lynch will get bottled up. So will Peterson for that matter but whatever. Out on a limb here.

Vikings 28
Seahawks 27

Packers at Redskins

Lets just put this out there, right now, once and for all. I once said Rodgers was overrated on this site, and people went ape**** and pounded on their desks and howled and rended their garments and Primo threw his own feces through the bars of his cage and chimped out on me.

Yeah, well, he can't overcome this talent poor, dumbed down Packers passing offense, as it exists right now. I predict a Redskins victory by 2 scores. This is a shadow of the old Packers team. Washington will throw downfield at will, Washington will do a better job of pass protection than the Vikings did yesterday, and Washington will win without establishing a running game. I called it last week, and its happening.

Redskins 33
Packers 20

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, their defense has been playing well, but i dont see them stopping or being able to score w/ Seattle

3XC

Big Truss
They just lost to Seattle by 31 points, not like week 2 either. December 6th.

Its a bad pick but I think Seattle, having made back to back deep playoff runs with homefield, goes on the road and gets shocked.

Stretch19

Grow up
seattle has looked good since losing graham...i dont get how you can lose your best offensive weapon and then start averaging 30 a game and just straight demolish people...outside of that STL game

3XC

Big Truss
I have no valid rational reason for that pick. Its a hunchy hunch with kyphosis.

3XC

Big Truss
seattle has looked good since losing graham...i dont get how you can lose your best offensive weapon and then start averaging 30 a game and just straight demolish people...outside of that STL game

Because the guy they needed was Baldwin, apparently, who knew? I mean that's a pretty unusual thing for a guy to stay in the same system for a while, and develop with the same coach/same QB and suddenly emerge. 27 year old guys in their 5th season don't suddenly "get good" but Baldwin did and he did it in half a season. He turned into 2014 ODB in late October and just stayed turnt up.

Most touchdowns on balls traveling 20 yards or more in 2015
Sammy Watkins 8
Doug Baldwin 7
DeAndre Hopkins 7
Odell Beckham Jr. 6
Brandin Cooks 6

hedge

life takes guts
the vikings lost two tight ends yesterday due to injury. the really hurts when they run more 3 tight end sets than any other team in the league.

charles johnson is being replaced by mckinnon. ouch

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Houston game scares me.....maybe i'm a jaded chiefs fan but i think it'll be a low scoring 3-7 game spread and anyone can win that game. Good offenses dont really scare me, good defenses do because i'm still scared of Alex Smith.

He's a playbook qb....he has already pre-determined where he's going w/ the ball because the scouting report says that guy is going to be open....and thankfully, for him, he has an uguardable Maclin and Kelce.....i'm scared Houston's defense is going to win them the game.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I once said brady was over-rated...and for a time, i was right too....

can it get more ***** made than ringing your own bell like 18 months after you made the statement which was always incorrect? **** like this is why people hate you and you under achieve in life. 100% of people on this planet hate that

3XC

Big Truss
I once said brady was over-rated...and for a time, i was right too....

can it get more ***** made than ringing your own bell like 18 months after you made the statement which was always incorrect? **** like this is why people hate you and you under achieve in life. 100% of people on this planet hate that

It was more about your reaction to my statement. Judging by the reaction you just posted above, I still got it.

Its 2016 and this is an internet message board that 15 people read, it ain't about being right, its about hot takes. If my hot take isn't hot until 18 months later, so be it.

And you act as like I'm the only person who says outlandish, improbable things. Funny that Primo, of all people, would object to that. You're a living, breathing hot take with a 20 inch inseam and hipster glasses.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
all of my "hot takes" are based within an acceptable time frame.....like same season. because i'm not a douchey whine bag. i'm the biggest bell ringer of all......i just only do it when it's actually applicable.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of 15 seems kind of special.
I am not just odd i am special and not the short bus rider variety either.

3XC

Big Truss
all of my "hot takes" are based within an acceptable time frame.....like same season. because i'm not a douchey whine bag. i'm the biggest bell ringer of all......i just only do it when it's actually applicable.

You're the biggest ball washer on this site dude, nobody has oddball mancrushes of obscure college athletes and NFL backups like you do. Yes, I bring up stuff thats a season old, that is 1/10th as pathetic as rah-rah fansturbating about guys who don't touch the field.

Lets see, off the top of my head.

Arthur Brown
Jerick McKinnon
Travis Kelce
Anthony Barr
Kevin White
Randy Gregory

You were sorta right about Barr but Mack is better, as I predicted.

3XC

Big Truss
And before Starsky and Hutch come roaring in, yes I'm aware all those guys touch the field (well, 4 of them do), its a ****ing expression.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'd rather have Barr......

I never sucked off Brown....i said i love him in Bmore as he's a fantastic athlete who could learn to play LB
Jerick, yes...absolutely......
Kelce, no.....you got the wrong guy
White is hurt.....but yes
I'm not even sure who randy gregory is.....

3XC

Big Truss
i'd rather have Barr......

I never sucked off Brown....i said i love him in Bmore as he's a fantastic athlete who could learn to play LB
Jerick, yes...absolutely......
Kelce, no.....you got the wrong guy
White is hurt.....but yes
I'm not even sure who randy gregory is.....

Randy Gregory was your DROY pick in the preseason thread lulz.

Yeah you looked it up and picked a name off a list then.

3XC

Big Truss
Preseason duds:

3XC guaranteed Cincy would not win the AFC North and promised to take a lap if they did... welp. Let me put on my Asics.

VLN picked a Chargers/Eagles superbowl. Lulllllz.

Primo said "Denver is Done" and also picked SD to go 11-5 and make the playoffs... ouch.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
oh ya...Dallas guy that's the criminal

taking a defensive rookie as defensive rookie of the year is some type of huge ridiculous statement?

Stretch19

Grow up
Preseason duds:

3XC guaranteed Cincy would not win the AFC North and promised to take a lap if they did... welp. Let me put on my Asics.

VLN picked a Chargers/Eagles superbowl. Lulllllz.

Primo said "Denver is Done" and also picked SD to go 11-5 and make the playoffs... ouch.

give yourself some credit, you also said Washington would finish last in the nfc least

3XC

Big Truss
oh ya...Dallas guy that's the criminal

taking a defensive rookie as defensive rookie of the year is some type of huge ridiculous statement?

No, the ridiculous part was you picked him in the preseason, and assumed that me and everyone else would never call you out for BS for picking a name off a list of defensive rookies, like randomly, without knowing who the guy was.

Which is exactly what you did, BTW, but whatever.

Stretch19

Grow up
i wont really mention the giants winning the SB, or luck being mvp, but your assessment of the panthers was a good one

Carolina is horrible and will win 4 games.

3XC

Big Truss
I also predicted Carolina to be in last, as did Primo. In fact I think I specifically said 4 wins.

3XC

Big Truss
i wont really mention the giants winning the SB, or luck being mvp, but your assessment of the panthers was a good one

Carolina is horrible and will win 4 games.

No no Detective, you have to buy a ticket to get into the bounce house.

Primo gets to dookie on me because he made preseason picks. You did not, so you don't get to cluck like a hen about my picks, or anyone elses picks, in January.

Primo can march up and down on my chest and I have to take it, because he picked and made it public. Thats how it works.