NFL playoffs: miT is a wild card, don't take him nowhere

trip

stfu
dez played against seattle. I don't think he had a single target though. and I think cassel was qb

they lost cause qbs just heave 50 yard passes and they'll either catch it or get called for PI. every time. especially the gb game

3XC

Big Truss
And yeah, Green is a top 5 WR, he counts, he absolutely counts, he put on a clinic yesterday in a game nobody watched. His sideline awareness and body control are ****ing super ultra elite. His ability to use every single inch of the field is astounding. He always knows where he is on the field and he uses his size and ability to change directions in mid-leap like a video game character to destroy lesser corners. If there is a knock on AJ Green, its that he doesn't rise up and compete when a true #1 shutdown guy is on him. He dominates scrubs though, and thats good enough because the NFL is full of them.

trip

stfu
they tried their ass off until halftime yesterday. then they saw the scoreboard of both their game and carolina's

3XC

Big Truss
I personally enjoyed Belichicks full B cups yesterday in his windbreaker. He has some nice firm titties man.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
And yeah, Green is a top 5 WR, he counts, he absolutely counts, he put on a clinic yesterday in a game nobody watched. His sideline awareness and body control are ****ing super ultra elite. His ability to use every single inch of the field is astounding. He always knows where he is on the field and he uses his size and ability to change directions in mid-leap like a video game character to destroy lesser corners. If there is a knock on AJ Green, its that he doesn't rise up and compete when a true #1 shutdown guy is on him. He dominates scrubs though, and thats good enough because the NFL is full of them.

i wish he'd go somewhere else....contract year. did they sign him long term? i dont remember

i hate dalton.....and they dont throw him the ball enough.

him and julio in same draft....damn....then KC took Jonathan Baldwin...in the first round. i'll give you a few seconds if you need to google Jonathan Baldwin. he aint related to doug.....

3XC

Big Truss
lulz. Draft busts happen man.

Ravens took Sergio Kindle, who stymied 1000 "Kindle Fire" memes that never happened by falling down the stairs while sleepwalking and suffering a career ending brain injury before playing a down.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
son of a *****. cam, Von, Dareus, AJ, Peterson, Julio, Aldon, Tyron Smith, Watt, Quinn, Pouncey, Kerrigan, Cameron Jordan, Wilkerson, Ingram, Dalton, Cobb, Justin Houston, Demarco, Orange Julius, Richard Sherman, an UNDRAFTED Chris Harris.....nice job KC. this kid played 48 miles from Arrowhead and now he's top 3 cover corner in NFL

trip

stfu
rick ****ing mirer, boz, aaron curry. seahawks first picks are almost always dog****.

mirer blows ryan leaf and matt leinart out the water.

3XC

Big Truss
For the record, my list, which updates weekly, is this.

1. Antonio Brown. Antonio Brown is the best WR in the NFL right now.
2. Julio Jones
3. Odell Beckham
4. AJ Green
5. Brandon Marshall

Crazy to move Marshall from like, 12th to 5th, but this is based on what I see week in week out. I can't have Hopkins not in my top 5 though, so my top 5 has 6 guys, and all 6 deserve a spot.

3XC

Big Truss
Actually Hopkins is my new #3, and Beckham is 3 and a half, for all the sucking off ODB gets for the highlights, and they're pretty incredible, Hopkins can take over a game and his quarterback is some random guy, like a different guy every week. Nobody else on that list has a truly horrible QB, Hopkins has not one but multiple horrible QBs.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I wanna see those guys somewhere else.....

i'm not joking....i may move Bmarshall up.....

think of all the guys he's had throwing to him......a young and ****ty cutler, an old and ****ty cutler, mckown, geno, fitz, kyle orton, chad henne, thigpen, matt moore...etc....100 head coaches/oc's...

all the guy has done is 12,000 yds in 10 season's and went over 1000 in 8 of them.....

seriously..that's un frickin' believable....

3XC

Big Truss
I wanna see those guys somewhere else.....

i'm not joking....i may move Bmarshall up.....

think of all the guys he's had throwing to him......a young and ****ty cutler, an old and ****ty cutler, mckown, geno, fitz, kyle orton, chad henne, thigpen, matt moore...etc....100 head coaches/oc's...

all the guy has done is 12,000 yds in 10 season's and went over 1000 in 8 of them.....

seriously..that's un frickin' believable....

Watching him this season was incredible. Marshall is amazing.

Related note: Eric Decker is the prototype #2. He by himself is nothing special, but put the best guy on the other side of the field and let him work the middle and he's dangerous as hell. Big, soft hands, catches balls away fro his body, consistently beats LBs. I think being white helps, seriously. I think there is a subconscious tendency of opposing DCs to be like "Our LB can cover the tall white guy" and its baffling. Even when he lines up outside I see a ****ing linebacker running with Decker.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Saturday:

Chiefs at Texans

The Chiefs have won 10 in a row and Andy Reid will lose Coach of the Year to Ron Rivera, because the NFL thinks Ron Rivera is a minority.

That's about all I have to say about this game. If Houston wins, its because JJ Watt has 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 3 batted balls and a pick six where he muscles the ball out of someones hands on a screen pass and runs it back. And if all those things happen, they win by 2.

KC- 24
Houston-17

Steelers at Bengals

Remember when DeAngelo Williams busted his ankle up yesterday? Maybe not. It was probably the most important, determinative event of the day. More important than Denver getting homefield. No, seriously.

Remember last year when Bell got hurt and the "experts" on TV were all, whatevs brah, Ben is Ben and will be Ben, and then the Ravens went into Pittsburgh and did things to the Steelers without obtaining affirmative consent? TRIGGER WARNING: It was rape.

Yeah, well, the dropoff from Bell to Williams was pretty small, I mean there was surely a dropoff but Williams had a lot in the tank and is a veteran with good instincts. He's a complete back, he blocks, he's decent out of the backfield, he can run inside and grind yards, he's a really good NFL player. Now we have Jordan Todman, the guy who couldn't be Denard Robinson's backup in Jacksonville. Uh huh. Did you see a healthy Geno Atkins yesterday, with a healthy Burfict? Cincy's front 7 is gonna force Ben to step up (not run around, but run forward) and pull the trigger. Ben prefers running around. Brown will be octuple covered and Wheaton and Bryant, as stated, are worthless and will do nothing. Also, the Steelers secondary is ****ing atrocious.

Bengals 27
Steelers 13

Sunday
Seahawks at Vikings

This is the hardest game of the day to pick. I know 38-7 happened a month ago. I know Seattle looked good yesterday. I know the prognosticators will go for Seattle, with their experience, versus the Zimmersota Vikings, who have an old hurt Peterson, a young group of playoff newbs, and a guy who just had the ball stripped from his arms by a kicker. Call it a hunch. Call it my fervent belief that the Vikings front 7 is better than Denvers, better than Houstons, better than Cincys, and EVERYBODY is sleeping on this defense. I think Minnesota will win, but will not win pretty, and it will feel like an upset, probably because it is. But don't you think THEY remember 38-7? Wasn't it like, 65 degrees that day because the planet is broken? It will be like, 10 degrees on Sunday. Wilson won't complete a pass that flies more than 15 yards in the air, and if you haven't been paying attention of late, thats their offense now. Lynch will get bottled up. So will Peterson for that matter but whatever. Out on a limb here.

Vikings 28
Seahawks 27

Packers at Redskins

Lets just put this out there, right now, once and for all. I once said Rodgers was overrated on this site, and people went ape**** and pounded on their desks and howled and rended their garments and Primo threw his own feces through the bars of his cage and chimped out on me.

Yeah, well, he can't overcome this talent poor, dumbed down Packers passing offense, as it exists right now. I predict a Redskins victory by 2 scores. This is a shadow of the old Packers team. Washington will throw downfield at will, Washington will do a better job of pass protection than the Vikings did yesterday, and Washington will win without establishing a running game. I called it last week, and its happening.

Redskins 33
Packers 20

The only pick I agree with completely is KC.

I'm torn on the Pitt-Cincy game, but I lean Pitt.

Seahawks run Minny out of the building.

Packers win. Rodgers is not so much overrated as he is underprotected, and I think they're heading in the right direction there.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
kinda like how Henry won the heisman when Ed's boy put together one of the top 3 or 4 greatest seasons in the history of NCAA football?

ya, it must be the time zone thing.....it really hurt mariota when he played in the same goddamn time zone.....all the usc guys too? poor Leinert and Palmer....oh wait, they won.

where the hell are all the white media and political activists boycotting the ncaa and setting up hunger strikes due to this obvious and horrendous injustice which was allowed to happen?

3XC

Big Truss
Who did Ed McCaffrey marry, because she contributed some really good genes. You don't get there with 50% of anything. Ken Griffey Senior as well, dude didn't knock up the fat chick working at IHOP.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i had no idea there were that many....let alone theyre all that good. the WR is "supposedly" the best one but i got news for the family.....the best one just got shafted on the damn heismann....you dont just **** out several people capable of breaking a record previously held by barry sanders.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
You do realize that Fournette put up similar rushing numbers to McCaffrey and Henry, in 1 less game and teams selling out on the run against LSU. TDs aren't even close in comparing Fournette to McCaffrey. McCaffrey had a clear edge in recieving yards over both. Fournette didn't even get invited. Neither McCaffrey nor Fournette had the line that Henry has either. LSU won't even hand it to Fournette. Instead, they pitch it to him even on dive plays so he can read the missed blocks.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
his wife, Lisa Sime, had an olympic sprinter father...... frickin' genetics.

Luke, Dylan, Max and Christian......

Max is a 2 year starter at Duke
Dylan is like a sophmore or junior and already offered several D-1 scholarships and ranked the #2 qb in his class
Christian we know
Luke is a highschool freshman at Valor Christian

3XC

Big Truss
Something something spread offense something, but yeah, you don't just break a Barry Sanders record. How the lunk from Bama got it I'll never know. Who votes for this anyway, is it like the BBWAA keeping Bonds and Clemens out of the HOF because they didn't kiss enough ass? Bow before your decaying old media Bob Ryans with their woodgrain teeth and 35 pound electric typewriters, grovel at their feet, worship them, make 1 to 1 comparisons between Ruth and Bonds because nothing changed in the intervening 85 years.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Max is probably going to be a stud. Duke's QB has another year and reminds me alot of Paxton Lynch for Memphis. Max is steady eddy for that WR corps.

Stretch19

Grow up
Who did Ed McCaffrey marry, because she contributed some really good genes. You don't get there with 50% of anything. Ken Griffey Senior as well, dude didn't knock up the fat chick working at IHOP.

he married Lisa Sime, whos dad dave was commonly known six decades ago, “the world’s fastest human, an Olympic sprinter, won a silver medal, was on the cover of SI and named Dukes most outstanding athlete of the 20th century...

between his 2nd and 3rd year of medical school at Duke, he went to the Olympics in Rome where he accompanied the U.S. team physician on rounds while also working as a CIA operative, attempting in vain to persuade Soviet broad jumper Igor Ter-Ovanesyan to defect.

he also played split end on the football team, ran track and was an All-ACC outfielder on the Blue Devils baseball team; he went to duke on a baseball scholarship and had never run track previously

later he went on to be a team doc for the miami dolphins, made the corrective lenses brian grease wore in the 1972 perfect season...

hes pretty much the most interesting man in the world

trip

stfu
i'm pretty sure sr Griffey's wife was a hs sweetheart, ergo never worked a day in her life

I heard jr Griffey's wife was working at a car stereo store, but never cared enough to google it. she's a *****. but his kid plays wr for arizona

Stretch19

Grow up
You do realize that Fournette put up similar rushing numbers to McCaffrey and Henry, in 1 less game and teams selling out on the run against LSU. TDs aren't even close in comparing Fournette to McCaffrey. McCaffrey had a clear edge in recieving yards over both. Fournette didn't even get invited. Neither McCaffrey nor Fournette had the line that Henry has either. LSU won't even hand it to Fournette. Instead, they pitch it to him even on dive plays so he can read the missed blocks.

fournette is a monster, but when it counted, he ran for like 30 yards vs bama and henry ran for like 150 and multiple touchdowns

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I mean, I wouldn't say he did or didn't do anything against Bama. He was being hit in the backfield the entire game. Henry was impressive in that game, but LSU's DL was severely overmatched. I get it, though. You have to put up numbers in the big games and your team has to do well overall to be considered. Unwritten rules. Even with that 30 yd game and a few other so-so games, plus 1 less game, his numbers are still comparable.