NFL playoffs: miT is a wild card, don't take him nowhere

3XC

Big Truss
I'd find a crap country and buy it.

Emperor and head of state of some blighted turd hole. Get diplomatic immunity for myself, drive around the USA pinching asses and cutting in line.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'd make an example of someone on here.....not sure who, yet.

i'd buy their company then fire them

it'd make a great thread too

3XC

Big Truss
If I knew you had a billion dollars I'd pester the living **** out of you. It would be worth giving me 100 grand just to go the hell away.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
If i had a billion i would visit folks from this site and take in a game with them. The ones i liked best i would invite to the super bowl. Maybe even pay yo houses off. Nothing but a drop in the bucket anyway.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
If I knew you had a billion dollars I'd pester the living **** out of you. It would be worth giving me 100 grand just to go the hell away.

800 million and id put twenty in a "sb****, llc" and split the interest up between people I find amusing I'd put on payroll.

Marshenko

3XC already knows I'd put him on the payroll... something official sounding like Director of Lawn Maintenance and Jive Talkin'

Primo

fat and famous pablo
3XC already knows I'd put him on the payroll... something official sounding like Director of Lawn Maintenance and Jive Talkin'

Country could be the official welcoming mat since everyone wipes their feet on him as soon as they get here

Or hedge....cause

3XC

Big Truss
I'd have all of you guys out to my house in Costa Rica once a year, Snortsman's Paradise.

Man your wives would hate the hell out of me. One, because they're not invited and two, because of the condition you'd be in when you returned. Z Packs for all.

trip

stfu
I've had a series 7 and 63 and advised a handful of people worth more than double what the gross powerball is at. you don't even need a super awesome investment guy who will end up charging you 2-5% of profits.

you just need to know the right people... who will be available through accountant / lawyer connections... to put you in contact with some sort of capital fund for ultra hnw folks. the good ones don't advertise themselves. they'll go into san fran or seattle, buy an acre, and plop a 40 foot high rise down and five years later make 40%. or they'll buy a dilapidated hotel in an expensive market for $15MM, put $10MM into it, and sell it for $40MM.

then, once a big ass chunk comes in, use your one time capital gain exemption when you sell your primary residence. saves you another 30 some odd % depending where you live

trip

stfu
I have images turned off, but the random dolt who cruises sbf at work will get nailed for some **** like that. there are only 18 people left here as it is.

publicly traded companies frown on prons at work.