NFL playoffs: miT is a wild card, don't take him nowhere

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Kroenke is dreaming big. He is essentially pitching construction of one of the largest sports, entertainment and retail complexes ever created. The plan would be to build on nearly 300 acres and include retail outlets, dining, office space and room for at least one other concert-hall type of venue. Both grandiose and ambitious, the stadium itself would be closed-air and state-of-the-art, with a futuristic design and a dedicated glass roof that covers the field. The projected price? $1.86 billion.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
And they're selfies, so why not go the extra mile of douche baggery and throw in a wink and duckface.

Marshenko

He knows a thing or two about running sports franchises... since he owns the Rams, the Avalanche, the Nuggets, and Arsenal. I'd trust him over any Davis, that's for sure.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
sd is probably leading? wtf? i understand none of this.....

SD, imo, should be last...Oak then rams then chargers....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'd prefer the rams move, just so hbwb can buy a steelers jersey

i'd prefer the rams as well but Oakland sucks, loses money and has the most marketable team.....which maybe makes my "most marketable team" statement horribly wrong

trip

stfu
it's hard to be marketable when the only ones who buy your jerseys are Mexicans and convincts from central ca. and they don't even buy them, they're all knock offs from hop sing's t shirt stand

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd prefer the rams move, just so hbwb can buy a steelers jersey

You should be glad i was rooting for the hawks over the vikings.

I do not live in st louis not do i own any nfl attire. I want them to move so they will not get screwed by the officials as much. Also playing against teams out west would make it easier for all teams within the division.

Marshenko

I don't care whom you root for honestly. Root for anyone, or everyone. It will affect how the Patriots play not at all.

trip

stfu
or nah.

you're ****ing 32 years old talking like a 14 year old kid selling stolen steaks from Jacksonville.

trip

stfu
You should be glad i was rooting for the hawks over the vikings.

I do not live in st louis not do i own any nfl attire. I want them to move so they will not get screwed by the officials as much. Also playing against teams out west would make it easier for all teams within the division.

you can't just ****ing root for a team not near where you live unless it's your hometown team.

when the sonics moved, mother**** you okc thunder. people from montreal don't root for the nationals. be damn sure Houston oiler fans don't root for the titans.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
this is the worst e fight ever.......

it's not strange or weird or unique.....it's just terrible