NFL playoffs: miT is a wild card, don't take him nowhere

Marshenko

So you set up their checking accounts?
Or you knew a guy who knew a guy who once sold them a something or other?

FAT JESUS

More than likely
OK lets say Trip is the mail guy, the one that works "Way down stairs" and hes on a 30 person team, @1% (of $3b), that is $1mil per headcount. If you're not making at least $300k as the mail guy, let me know; I will fly directly to your office tomorrow and **** somebody up my goddamn self. Cause that **** ain't right.

ntz

tricknollegy
I've got more than 1 but less than 3 dollars on me right now. all liquid. I need some solid advice

ntz

tricknollegy
i asked stretch a financial question one time and he gave me some real deal Holyfield advice. I didn't do any of it

Stretch19

Grow up
get it through your pomade hair'd head.

people worth 3b ≠ managing 3b worth of investments.

oh snap...so you are bragging about how much money they were worth, not what you were actually managing for them?

damn, thats some **** right there

what was the cut of the 3 billion they were worth that you actually managed?

actually, wtf did you actually advise them on?

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Im pretty sure when trip says he managed their assets he's referring to when he was the apartment janitor/manager/handyman

DRock88

What's the problem here?
sales_and_marketing_tools.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I make 5 deposits on a monthly basis.... 1 IRA, 1 ROTH, 1 401k and 2 to your mom

none of this is true

Primo

fat and famous pablo
everyone hates math....cept jack black

math is a wonderful thing......math is a really cool thing.....so get off your ath let's make some math...math math math math math

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I take one, one, one 'cause you left me
And two, two, two for my family
And three, three, three for my heartache
And four, four, four for my headaches
And five, five, five for my lonely
And six, six, six for my sorrow
And seven, seven for no tomorrow
And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for
But nine, nine, nine for the lost gods
Ten, ten, ten, ten for everything, everything, everything

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
They're teaching my kids this new math BS. Drawing dots and lines and squares and cubes to do simple addition, multiplication, etc. Takes 5 min to do one damn problem. I've tried to shortcut this and show em the apparently old school way that we all learned but they need to show their work and it has to be this retarded dots and lines BS. Pain in the ass

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Most of highschool is pointless and offered little to zero help in any practical situation.

After I learned to read, the rest of school up to the 12th grade was borderline useless.

I would have been better off reading functional trainings from everyday life

Today is a little different.....the pathway courses are much more specific, assuming you know what you wanna do for the rest of your life around age 15.....

Teach history because all the spoiled pos millenials don't know struggle or sacrifice and it'd be nice if they could learn appreciation via books.

Basically, **** math