Sun. 10/9 Atlanta at Denver DEN -6.5
Sun. 10/9 Buffalo at Los Angeles LA -3
Sun. 10/9 San Diego at Oakland OAK -3.5
Sun. 10/9 Cincinnati at Dallas DAL -1.5
Sun. 10/9 NY Giants at Green Bay GB -7
Mon. 10/10 Tampa Bay at Carolina

3XC

Big Truss
I don't know whats cookin, but I do know this: Baltimore wins by 20 in a game they dominate. How do I know this for absolute certain? I was supposed to attend that game with friends, a wild fun party where Skins and Ravens fans (which is like, 50/50 of my college friends) join together to celebrate and its mad fun and only happens once every 4 years. This was vetoed by MNB, who wants to go to Ocean City to sit inside and watch basic cable on a 19 inch TV while a hurricane rages outside.

ntz

tricknollegy
i blew out my act in the first qtr but ran for 574 yards that game anyway

3XC

Big Truss
i scored a 37 on my act's

This is true and not made up: I got a 1430 on my SATs, unrecentered, which means it was before they "normalized" the scores by allowing calculators and weighting the verbal so that girls scored the exact same as boys.

Yes, in case you were wondering, all SAT scores since 1994 are bull****, because they devalue the math (AKA the "get a job" portion of the test) and weight the verbal (AKA the "freelance blogger with roommates I like to call mom and dad" portion of the test) because shrill harpies claimed the test was biased against females. Math is very biased, its voting for Trump and has an NRA sticker on its truck.

Anyway, I took it before I even took Trig or Calc, without a calculator, and did the math problems with pencil and paper, and got a 1430 - 730 verbal 700 math. I got a letter from Stanford that asked me to apply, and I did, and I didn't get in.

So basically I was recruited by Stanford to play math, but was too weak.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
8-7 on the year....
i'll take Houston, NE, PHilly, Cinci and Zona ......

Houston because the line sucks which means vegas knows something

NE because they were blanked and they're going to run up the score and the whole brady thing

Philly because they're off a bye week and i think their defense is actually that good

Cinci because Dak will see some pressure and he hasn't seen it yet.....it's a dome, extra rest, cowboys partied w/ Snoop and drinking their own koolaid. cold glass of reality coming

Zona because they'll lean on DJ and the run...which they haven't yet and why they suck

Stretch19

Grow up
I don't know whats cookin, but I do know this: Baltimore wins by 20 in a game they dominate. How do I know this for absolute certain? I was supposed to attend that game with friends, a wild fun party where Skins and Ravens fans (which is like, 50/50 of my college friends) join together to celebrate and its mad fun and only happens once every 4 years. This was vetoed by MNB, who wants to go to Ocean City to sit inside and watch basic cable on a 19 inch TV while a hurricane rages outside.

haha, i remembered you having to skip this game for the beach; the hurricane heading up the coast to pulverize everything in its sight just makes it so much ****ing better hahahahahaahahaha damn

3XC

Big Truss
haha, i remembered you having to skip this game for the beach; the hurricane heading up the coast to pulverize everything in its sight just makes it so much ****ing better hahahahahaahahaha damn
Yeah **** you too.

I'll console myself with the thought that someone invented a pizza box made of other pizza.

pizza-box-pizza-kitchen-trash-fwx_0.jpg

Stretch19

Grow up
its hard not to laugh at the situation youve found yourself in, i wish you the best and hope something magical comes from the weekend, cause damn, she ****ed you so hard on this one...happy birthday bae!

3XC

Big Truss
its hard not to laugh at the situation youve found yourself in, i wish you the best and hope something magical comes from the weekend, cause damn, she ****ed you so hard on this one...happy birthday bae!
I'll **** her back in the dumper and still come out on the receiving end, which should be unpossible.

If DeSean Jackson dies on the field and I coulda been there in person to see it and I missed it... I.... I.... I might have to end this. I know it seemed meant to be but the universe is a strange beast, and I need to find myself and also rewatch the tape of Mosley actually separating his head from his 12 inch neck. Circumference, not length.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
1430, that is impressive. My sister got a 1510. She went to Notre Dame. I got 1260 and went to a D3 state school.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I got recruited by the Devil Rays in high school. They came to my hometown and everything. There were other kids there but they were just filler

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i never took the sats....we took the act....with that in mind, i got a 1502 like Zack Morris

go ahead Stretch....fact check me

ntz

tricknollegy
i throw **** to your moms. and your moms ain't ugly love my **** got rock quick.