For Sale/Trade nike cci irons

jwashko9

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a set of Nike CCI irons I'm looking to unload. I purchased them niw from a buddy and still like my old set of irons better. I don't play enough to keep both sets. The irons have one range session and one round on them. I just quickly checked and it looks like they are selling niw for about $210 or a little more. Looks like you can get them used for $175ish. I'd like to trade these for a utrip 26 or 27 softball bat. I prefer worth, then Milken but would definitely listen to all offers for any softball or golf gear. I'm open to a lot here so just shoot me an offer. Thanks.

Last edited:

jwashko9

Addicted to Softballfans
So what's the sale price?

I'd rather trade, but I'd like to get $125 net. I'd have to see how much shipping costs and probably have to add just a few bucks. I've got the original box, just would have to see how much they coat to ship.

jwashko9

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry guys. Probably should have included that in the first place. They are men's irons. Right handed. I also have a couple older good shape metal woods. Ill send pics to your cell or emails. Please pm me with that info. I have had a couple offers for trades so an outright sale probably won't happen at this time. Let me know what ya got. Thanks.