For Sale NIW 2005 Freak 98

3for4

Addicted to Softballfans
NIW 2005 Freak 98 for sale. Cannot use in aluminum bat league. Lists for $299--selling for $250.

gonzosck23

Addicted to Softballfans
I said I'd take it before, but you'd have to ship 1st, I think I speak for anyone here that would take it as well, check my feedback

gsus03

Banned User
yea, he told me he wants a check or money order, and then he will send you all his info...it's either a scam or he is a nOOb that doesn't understand how it works...when he PMed me that I told him no thanks

Unabomber

yea, he told me he wants a check or money order, and then he will send you all his info...it's either a scam or he is a nOOb that doesn't understand how it works...when he PMed me that I told him no thanks

They should make a rule saying you cant sell on here if you havent been on here for more then 6 months. Cut down on the noobs.

soldr22

Boomer Sooner
They should make a rule saying you cant sell on here if you havent been on here for more then 6 months. Cut down on the noobs.

that's not fair. I've made some ppl real happy here. This guy is just a tool.
I did ship first when requested though.

OtejunK

Art Work Junky

I agree - but make it fair - they can buy all day long, but no posting bats "for sale" until you reach the 6 month mark or build up 5 gtg feedbacks... Can you imagine the amount of trash posts that we wouldn't have to deal with anymore???? :eek: .... not saying it's all new people, a good majority of "ID 10 T listings" like this one, are from people who have been here for less them 6 months..... and thats sad

that's not fair. I've made some ppl real happy here. This guy is just a tool.
I did ship first when requested though.

That maybe true, but you are also the guy that offered me a used SSR2 for my F98 AND OG Mayhem98 ;) lol - just hackin on ya... ;)

gsus03

Banned User
What I did when I was new was buy a bunch of bats and built up GTG feedback that way...I have been on here for almost a year, have bought almost 15 bats (who knows how many people have forgot to leave feedback) and I just barely started selling...first and foremost, IMO, asking for a check or money order just seems odd...get a paypal account, it's free, takes 2 seconds, and makes everything easier on everybody...I would have bought this bat the day it was posted for sale had he allowed me to pay via PayPal and had he shipped first...instead I spent about the same amount for a "mint" flat sticker F98 27oz instead...heck, I paid more then $250 for the niw flat 27oz F98 in my sig and I was stoked bc it's a unicorn to me (at least NIW)