Price Check NIW 27oz OG AV

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I've got a 2FL and a 27BA, both NIW andreturnable. May post them, depending what they're worth. Any suggestions? Thanks. ...Steve

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
IMO...right now, they are both going to fall in the $200 area....that price might come up some over the next couple months..

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Sold mine that was 26fl for $170 with 100 hits. Very clean. Dunno niw price. Just a waypoint for ya

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
there have been 1 or 2 in the selling section at $245 and not moving...winter/offseason time is tough, everyone thinks there are going to be a ton of bat rule changes and such. And truly, I still think the AntiVirus is a bat that a lot of people don't know about...it doesn't get the hype like the RD28s or the OG Eastons, yet I think it hangs with or out performs them. I personally went from swinging OG Extendeds to the AV, and won't swing anything other than COMbat now..

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I've got $210 PP ready for that 27oz balanced if you're ready to get rid of it??

Thanks, I'll hang on to them for that or sell locally. Figured they'd be closer to $275 so maybe I'll wait until spring and see what happens. Cheers. ...Steve