For Sale niw 28oz og booger

david layne

army,softball veteran
niw 28oz OG usa booger w/ receipt dated 7-11-2011. $235 shipped w/ deliv conf. and insurance.
firstpics-1.jpg

Last edited:

david layne

army,softball veteran
good

It amazing me how dumb people can be, you don't think i no how much ri's are on ebay or where ever, not even close to the same bat. thx 4 the bump.

Rockmon21

Explain to me why it is not the same bat??? Does yours come with a happy ending that people are not aware of?

david layne

army,softball veteran
the

point is, i'm well aware of ri's prices, my experience should show that. I suppose yur gonna say a mega maniac 585 ri is the same as a og 585. If you have no interest in the bat that fine. If you like start a thread on whether og's and ri's are the same.

BIG JOE

One hit left!
I'll explain the difference one more time.

The layering technique is the same. The materials that the chinese companies use are not as good of quality as the OG USA products.
The paint from china is also different. The USA paint flexes with the barrell and the china paint cracks which makes it stiffer. No barrell flex!

Now with all this being said and most won't understand. At each bats peak they are the same.

The USA bat will stay at its peak for ALOT longer than the chinese model!

Believe me or not but I do have alot of experience with this bat! $260 would be a great deal for a bat that WILL last 4-5k cuts or more! But with the new bat standards right around the corner, you'd be lucky if you even get this bat broke in by then!

Rockmon21

ok my appologies. The one I recently bought i got for $160 and it was made in USA. Thats why I founf it weird that you were selling it at such a high price. If I am wrong than I strongly appologize.

Anderson22

God is GREAT
if it didnt say worth on the taper, I would be all over it... Nice stick.. I agree with Joe, the made in USA will last ALOT longer than the china ones... I have had several and its the truth..

BIG JOE

One hit left!
if it didnt say worth on the taper, I would be all over it... Nice stick.. I agree with Joe, the made in USA will last ALOT longer than the china ones... I have had several and its the truth..

Yea, you got 2 of mine.... I miss my children!

bd22_pub

BBAT #16

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What do you mean by this ??????? Just curious :confused:

Joker

he thinks there are differences in batches based on whats on the taper. it amazes me how many people buy into hype. now comes the post where he has had 230 of these and knows the exact differences in every serial number. they are all the same bat people

ghetto24

the rope broke
he thinks there are differences in batches based on whats on the taper. it amazes me how many people buy into hype. now comes the post where he has had 230 of these and knows the exact differences in every serial number. they are all the same bat people

havent these people seen the thread in regards to worth RI's? im guessing they havent?

david layne

army,softball veteran
????????

why do you keep leaving warts on my thread?

BIG JOE

One hit left!
The first 2005 models made for worth sponsored teams and a few to sponsored tourneys didn't have worth on the taper! The other USA models had Worth once on the taper.... I cant tell a difference in those.

The china models... most have worth 2 times on the taper.
I think this is what he speaks of!

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
it's mostly the indian, not the arrow....bump it for an og booger, i'm not sure what mine is, but it hits mysteriously far, even my pop ups go damn far....