For Sale/Trade Niw 34/26 4 stamp Phenix $475

Bengalfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh my bad, I guess I should have checked with you guys on how much I should sell my bat for. If you can`t say something towards what a price should be why bother to leave a response. Price is inline with Rd 28`s recently sold and the value is comparable. Thanks for the bumps, but next time don`t bother.

Bengalfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Since warningtrack guy actually has no clue if this bat has sold or not, I will confirm that no it has not sold.

Bengalfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Give it a rest guy. Just posting a bat for sale and don`t care if you approve of the price or not. 8000 post, hope you didn`t waste most of them telling people how to sell there ****. I didn`t bump this and am not in need of selling it. Have one out of the wrapper I have hardly had a chance to swing due to injury. I might want to keep both if It turns out I like it as much as my flex. If someone wants to make an offer they would. If they don`t and I need to sell it i`d drop the price. Either way it`s none of your business and if I needed help with a price I would have asked for it.
So you win, you called it, yeah.

Bengalfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Prefer to sell, but Niw and 26oz bats Asa or Utrip would take preference and higher end Lh throw gloves.
Please PM with any offers.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Bump! And you say you have one out of wrapper? Is that a 26oz as well? Any thought if you wanna get rid of that one? If so, send me a PM with whatcha looking to get for it, with the # of hits you think it has.

Thanks man.