Price Check NIW NR 27oz Juggy

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I've got one, second or third batch and it's a 27oz NIW NR. What's it worth? Thanks. ...Steve

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
I think $150-170 shipped would be a good price depending on which batch, 2nd being towards the high end. I based it on me buying a very clean 2nd batch with around 500 hits for 130 shipped.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
It'll probably be posted for sale. Clearing out the garage for some spending money. :D

Bump for the Saturday crowd to come up with a price.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly i bet you could get at least 180 for it. it's been close to a year since i've seen one NIW. of course, i'd hate to be the guy to open it up, put 100 swings on it, and have a 120 dollar bat left.

somebody who wants a NIW for the collection will pay a little more. the rest us should stick with the used ones that already broken in and save some money :)

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Here's my 2 cents . Clean 2nd and 3rd batch typically go between 145-175 depending on how nice of condition being returnable should not be a question since there's probably not a current retail location that has Juggy's in stock so being a NR should not hinder the price because you really shouldn't have a legit receipt for any Juggy... That being said since its NIW and a 27 oz I would price it between a used Juggy 150 and what a FB Juggy would sell for...

If this were mine I would not hesitate to list it at the 200.00-225.00 range...

I saw a couple on the bay that some were trying to sell over 300+

I don't think it would fetch that much but since there's not that many NIW Juggy's showing up here I wouldn't go anywhere less than 200.00

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's my 2 cents . Clean 2nd and 3rd batch typically go between 145-175 depending on how nice of condition being returnable should not be a question since there's probably not a current retail location that has Juggy's in stock so being a NR should not hinder the price because you really shouldn't have a legit receipt for any Juggy... That being said since its NIW and a 27 oz I would price it between a used Juggy 150 and what a FB Juggy would sell for...

I don't think it would fetch that much but since there's not that many NIW Juggy's showing up here I wouldn't go anywhere less than 200.00

there are still stores selling juggy's

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
there are still stores selling juggy's

That's crazy if you ask me ....5 model years later an you still have Juggernauts in stock?

Your store must suck or you bought entirely way too many bats if you are still sitting on them.....

Fierce is this just up by you?

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
honestly i bet you could get at least 180 for it. it's been close to a year since i've seen one NIW. of course, i'd hate to be the guy to open it up, put 100 swings on it, and have a 120 dollar bat left.

somebody who wants a NIW for the collection will pay a little more. the rest us should stick with the used ones that already broken in and save some money :)

i think these guys are about right: $180 - $200 for a NIW NR.

iowa_kid

Manager
Nice offer but I'd like to reduce the number of bats and couldn't bear to unwrap a new FB. :eek:

I can't do it either... It helps that it's a 30 and I don't actually want to swing it..kinda like your 1/1000, 1000/1000, and 3000/3000 rd's just want to have it just to have it

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I can't do it either... It helps that it's a 30 and I don't actually want to swing it..kinda like your 1/1000, 1000/1000, and 3000/3000 rd's just want to have it just to have it

Yeah, I've got a few bats that I can't imagine getting rid of. The RD's, OG Ultra NIW, FB SCX2, etc.

dave2525

"Stay thirsty my friends"
Yeah steveO's stash is just gross. But in a good way. LOL

But I'd say 175-200 would be a decent price. Maybe more in a month.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Sorry guys, posted it on the Canadian site and it sold before I got it posted up on here. Sold for $215 shipped.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Sorry guys, posted it on the Canadian site and it sold before I got it posted up on here. Sold for $215 shipped.

I see how it is . Ask us for help and then you go and post it elsewhere ...

Steve O ....should change your name to Tease O

:p

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I see how it is . Ask us for help and then you go and post it elsewhere ...

Steve O ....should change your name to Tease O

:p

I threw it up on there and an SBF guy grabbed it before it made it to the sale section here. She's a nice bat though and it's going to a good home. :)

Nmoses80

Part Time Player
I'm not sure what I'm doing my first day on this site but I hav cash and am looking for a niw worth mut98 or niw juggernaut

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Is anyone there

Read Rules. Search. Setup Paypal. Search. Send Private Messages. Check Feedback . Send Payment. Wait for bat.

But really read the Forum Rules and the Stickys (posts that never leave the top of the forum) in the selling section.

NIW juggys don't come along very often

Welcome To Softball Fans.....hope you have thick skin and some Anti Monkey Butt powder handy.... good luck

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
That's crazy if you ask me ....5 model years later an you still have Juggernauts in stock?

Your store must suck or you bought entirely way too many bats if you are still sitting on them.....

Fierce is this just up by you?

how am i supposed to answer that? haha. i have no idea what stores not by me are selling :p

380 sticker price when new tends to keep things in stores for awhile. i believe last year the juggy's were reduced to just 360, so let me know if you want one:D

as for the store, i'd say quite the opposite. aside from the sticker prices(which there are ways around thankfully) the reason they have them is because they have EVERYTHING. there's usually at around 3years worth of models from all the main players hanging on the walls. I'm pretty sure there was still a couple of juices last summer as well. i remember my hook up telling me he found an unopened box of og eastons last summer in the stockroom too. how lucky is that! especially when he gets to buy them at the last stickered price of 199 each

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Read Rules. Search. Setup Paypal. Search. Send Private Messages. Check Feedback . Send Payment. Wait for bat.

But really read the Forum Rules and the Stickys (posts that never leave the top of the forum) in the selling section.

NIW juggys don't come along very often

Welcome To Softball Fans.....hope you have thick skin and some Anti Monkey Butt powder handy.... good luck

he waited 2 mins. how long do you expect it to take, geez:p

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Yeah that would be a great find. A couple years ago I had the chance to dig through some old stock at a private sporting goods store...there wasnt any thing worth buying but maybe a couple OG crush's that he still wanted full price for....

I figured the stores in CA would still have some but didn't know if you heard of places in the states having them too...