NIW OG Miken Ultra

ramseiert

Starting Player
The paperwork covers right where the stamp is. The guy bought it from was original owner since 2003. He ordered it, it was back ordered. ASA banned the bat right after he received it. He never sent it in and has held onto it until now.

ramseiert

Starting Player
I'm trying figure out what the price of it is as well because I'll tell you now that what it is worth way more than what I paid for it. I know there are some knowledgeable guys here on softballfans when it comes to the OG Ultra l and OG Ultra ll.

JMS

Softball Eh?!
Havent seen a NIW OG for sale in a long time but I remember a few years back they were fetching over ~$600

ramseiert

Starting Player
Well to be honest with you guys I was hoping this thing would retail in the > $600 range. According the the buyers guide on softballfans, this is probably the rarest form of NIW OG Ultra being that it had the star and ASA stamp and bubble knob.

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC
Having the ASA Stamp, it may add a little bit of value but not much.... Being a 28 Balanced model is not like having a 26 Maxload

Last edited:

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes rarest form of the bat and you're looking for a guy with lots of money to spend on a bat as a collectible. Cause honestly if you use this anywhere you're a maniac.

hitsone

i'm not looking to sell, i just and trying to find out what the value of it is

Good idea, great collector's item, you'll get lot's of attention with this Ultimate bat in your show case.
Bought one without the star years ago. It was used badly. I'm thinking I paid $420. +shipping and PP. Can't remember who or where I sold it.
remember it was fun to hit. Closest bat that hit almost as far was my og Combat B1 DaBomb. which was the only bat this little guy ever went yard with.
Great find, I'm envious