For Sale NIW WSE NR 27oz & 2011 Res Titan 26oz

deathbysoftball

"WINNING!!!!!!!"
NIW WSE No return 27oz. 240 shipped obo. (yes, you told me so) Need to get rid of this for a buddy. No trades.
2011 Res Titan 26oz with return. 250-300 bp hacks. Tiny little rattle and typical worth webs. 170 shipped obo.

Last edited:

deathbysoftball

"WINNING!!!!!!!"
I was told by many people on this site and elsewhere that these were going for 225-240. The price says obo. If you want the bat make an offer.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
I was told by many people on this site and elsewhere that these were going for 225-240. The price says obo. If you want the bat make an offer.

I am sorry that I don't believe you but I have never heard this. This could be had for 260-300. NR would not be 20 bucks off. I guess if you sell it, you sell it. Good luck

deathbysoftball

"WINNING!!!!!!!"
I am sorry that I don't believe you but I have never heard this. This could be had for 260-300. NR would not be 20 bucks off. I guess if you sell it, you sell it. Good luck
Not trying to screw anyone.... These are still limited bats and to the right person they could be worth whatever. The best offer is what Ill take. And yes I will ship 1st.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Not trying to screw anyone.... These are still limited bats and to the right person they could be worth whatever. The best offer is what Ill take. And yes I will ship 1st.

well if someone can get a NIW with receipt and if it break get another bat for free for just 20-30 more then your asking then..........nevermind it pointless.

I will sell my gently used wse to whoever offers the most or 400 bucks. and go

Rawyzf

<font color="blue">Coach</font>
well if someone can get a niw with receipt and if it break get another bat for free for just 20-30 more then your asking then..........nevermind it pointless.

I will sell my gently used wse to whoever offers the most or 400 bucks. And go

402 ?