Not GTG NO way nomar05

hunter21

Addicted to Softballfans
he said he shipped out the bat and i received and empty box. I counted him and ups and there was no insurance. yet he never replaced the bat that was stolen (if you even sent it out)
Well we had some GTG deals in the past some did not sweat it. He make it right
Then 3 deals later i sent him a well used and broke in 2010 resmondo mutant. well he goes out hitting in the freezing cold weather and breaks it and thinks i need to replace it. Im not replacing a bat that he used in freezen weather
NO way No how. So if that makes me NGTG then I guess Im guess.

hunter21

Addicted to Softballfans
He sent one of my bats back to cover the lost bat but he thinks i still owe him a bat for the 2010 resmondo mutant he broke

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
so he sent an empty tube, didn't make it right, you still dealt with him , and he breaks a bat ,and you will not replace it...i guess you are even now?

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
so you go back to the same hooker that gave you herpes?

Not the same thing, once you already have the herp might as well go back if she was good, might get a discount. Not banging the same hooker is like using condoms after you already got the girl pregnant.

Still have no idea what the hell happened with this deal. So he refused to replace a bat that was delivered in an empty tube? Did you post NG2G feedback for that? Then you dealt with him again and the bat you sold him broke and now he is going to post NG2G feedback about you? Is this correct.

CRUZIZME

I'd Rather EH then DH
Not the same thing, once you already have the herp might as well go back if she was good, might get a discount. Not banging the same hooker is like using condoms after you already got the girl pregnant.
Still have no idea what the hell happened with this deal. So he refused to replace a bat that was delivered in an empty tube? Did you post NG2G feedback for that? Then you dealt with him again and the bat you sold him broke and now he is going to post NG2G feedback about you? Is this correct.

LOL very true I think this made more sense then anything else in this thread!

:D

Regent1

Addicted to Softballfans
What the hell is going on in this thread right now! worst grammar ever! Or at least top 5!!! and nomar05 has always seemed like a good guy! Just saying.

nomar05

Addicted to Softballfans
OK so would u like the actual story number one we traded 6 times no problems I traded him a bat for his buddies rezzy mutant weather was 55 took three swings in a game and it cracked I have a whole team of witnesses and the bat I sent out got stolen I guess from ups because he sent me a picture of a empty box and he keeps.bringing that up I'm not even talking about that bat we did another deal to even that out he keeps leaving out the rest of the story where I sent him a Easton scn12bh for a glove which I never got and the bat he owes me was for a Vinci glove I sent him he said try the demarini one if u don't like it send it back I will send u something else so I sent it back to him but he just keeps saying how I swung his bat in frezzen weather I don't no about anyone else if I do a deal in the bat breaks In the first night he uses it I would take care of it. And for the reason it took me so long to post a ntgtg is because we did so many deals and he was gtg then when last deal happened he just disappeared wouldn't answer calls text pm and he was always on the board and his phone was never full my last message I said answer me or I'm going to post now I left my number and he still wont answer just comes out of hidden and says stupid things why dont u guys punch my name in and see how many deals I have done and see if there is one negative thing about me.

tbrink

OG Thread Killer
he said he shipped out the bat and i received and empty box. I counted him and ups and there was no insurance. yet he never replaced the bat that was stolen (if you even sent it out)
Well we had some GTG deals in the past some did not sweat it. He make it right
Then 3 deals later i sent him a well used and broke in 2010 resmondo mutant. well he goes out hitting in the freezing cold weather and breaks it and thinks i need to replace it. Im not replacing a bat that he used in freezen weather
NO way No how. So if that makes me NGTG then I guess Im guess.

OK so would u like the actual story number one we traded 6 times no problems I traded him a bat for his buddies rezzy mutant weather was 55 took three swings in a game and it cracked I have a whole team of witnesses and the bat I sent out got stolen I guess from ups because he sent me a picture of a empty box and he keeps.bringing that up I'm not even talking about that bat we did another deal to even that out he keeps leaving out the rest of the story where I sent him a Easton scn12bh for a glove which I never got and the bat he owes me was for a Vinci glove I sent him he said try the demarini one if u don't like it send it back I will send u something else so I sent it back to him but he just keeps saying how I swung his bat in frezzen weather I don't no about anyone else if I do a deal in the bat breaks In the first night he uses it I would take care of it. And for the reason it took me so long to post a ntgtg is because we did so many deals and he was gtg then when last deal happened he just disappeared wouldn't answer calls text pm and he was always on the board and his phone was never full my last message I said answer me or I'm going to post now I left my number and he still wont answer just comes out of hidden and says stupid things why dont u guys punch my name in and see how many deals I have done and see if there is one negative thing about me.

Is English Language Arts part of the curriculum in Never Never Land?

What the hell is going on in this thread right now! worst grammar ever! Or at least top 5!!!
x3
cat_brains.jpg

rightsideswine

Banned User
I never laughed so hard over a thread...both party's should shoot themselves for not being able to ship worth a poo and not being able to spell on a 4th grade level.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
Are these two the same people??? My friggin head hurts trying to decipher this version of English. But this statement might make me NGTG I guess Im guess.:rolleyes:

nissben

Freakin Ninja
cuz it was funny once you started realizing that none of the two were making any sense, at least that was the case for me

trick

OG Firebug
Have you ever spoken to a little kid who's hopped up on sugar and talks a mile a minute. You have no clue what they are talking about. They only stop long enough to slurp up the drool that is just about to run down their chin.

I present that kid...

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Have you ever spoken to a little kid who's hopped up on sugar and talks a mile a minute. You have no clue what they are talking about. They only stop long enough to slurp up the drool that is just about to run down their chin.

I present that kid...

LMFAO couldnt have pictured it any other way!!!, he used "period" three times in this entire "paragraph" and one of the times it wasnt even supposed to be there