NorCal Roll Call #2

NCS

Putanginamo
Yup pretty funny **** on DSS board. BPS this BPS that oh and wait let me throw in some junkie stuff as well. LMAO its the end of the year!!!!!! all speculation but fun reading!

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup pretty funny **** on DSS board. BPS this BPS that oh and wait let me throw in some junkie stuff as well. LMAO its the end of the year!!!!!! all speculation but fun reading!

usually i like the attention but this is bad stuff.... too many people saying what happened when it should just be between rex, reid and timmy

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
i was post 3000!!!!! you were 3001 :D

on a side note thanks for the new thread now i have something to do to occupy my time at work
sonovabitch youre right! who ends threads with 3001?? :rolleyes:
usually i like the attention but this is bad stuff.... too many people saying what happened when it should just be between rex, reid and timmy

Understandable, but at the same time, it kinda shows how people can be. Know what i mean? I dont know tim, rex, or reid, but IF its true how they treated tim, its kinda messed up.

I dont know about you guys, but i dont like losing friends over stupid ****, especially softball. Softball wont always be around, but friendships can be.

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch

My bad for puttin everythin out in the open! LoL..J/K..Someone beat me to the punch! LoL

Reid and I talked a lil bit on Sat..told me that TP handled it w/ class! TP is good peeps..probably should of been handled differently but thats between them!

That **** was some good reading though!

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch

Understandable, but at the same time, it kinda shows how people can be. Know what i mean? I dont know tim, rex, or reid, but IF its true how they treated tim, its kinda messed up.

I dont know about you guys, but i dont like losing friends over stupid ****, especially softball. Softball wont always be around, but friendships can be.

Losing friendships over softball is f'n stupid! But it happens for some reason.. :confused:

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
So what happened to the other thread? lol Did it automatically lock or did Joe close down the thread?

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Losing friendships over softball is f'n stupid! But it happens for some reason.. :confused:
Sure does. A lot of the time its the he said/she said bs, or people getting butthurt about not batting 3rd anymore. :rolleyes:
So what happened to the other thread? lol

the endcap flew off along with the weights so i had to start a new one. :rolleyes:

We reached the max posts in it, so it got locked.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Sure does. A lot of the time its the he said/she said bs, or people getting butthurt about not batting 3rd anymore. :rolleyes:

the endcap flew off along with the weights so i had to start a new one. :rolleyes:

We reached the max posts in it, so it got locked.

Hahahaha that's great. That is odd, never heard of that before.

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
it feels good to be back in NorCal after 7 months in Iraq...how's everyone been doing? i haven't been able to keep up with things for quite some time now.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
it feels good to be back in NorCal after 7 months in Iraq...how's everyone been doing? i haven't been able to keep up with things for quite some time now.

Welcome back bro. Glad ya made it home safe and sound. You haven't missed much here, same shiet.

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans

like i said i dont know excatly how it all went down.. i heard two COMPLETLY different stories... i dont get involved with picking/cutting players. i just go out there and play as hard as i can every game. It honestly needs to be between just those 3 and no one else.. Friendships should never be lost over softball, softball is just a fun game.

Someone from here knows me on DSS guess i got an E-stalker or it could be one of you guys..

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans

Welcome back bro!!!!!!! Glad to hear you made it home safe for the holidays!!!

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
My bad for puttin everythin out in the open! LoL..J/K..Someone beat me to the punch! LoL

Reid and I talked a lil bit on Sat..told me that TP handled it w/ class! TP is good peeps..probably should of been handled differently but thats between them!

That **** was some good reading though!

TP is the best guy that there is in softball. no one can compete with that, he is also a great player. There is too much he said she said bull...

hows the family doing buddy??? kids getting all big or what??

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
TP is the best guy that there is in softball. no one can compete with that, he is also a great player. There is too much he said she said bull...

hows the family doing buddy??? kids getting all big or what??

There's always gna be a lot of "he said, she said" crap swirling around..I've heard Reid's side and TP's side..both add up to the same..but it is what it is, it's between them!

Family is doing real good..jst gettin ready for the holidays..can't complain! Kids are gettin bigger and smarter! My boy misses goin out to the fields but we'll probably be out and about next year..it's lookin like I'll be playin consistently again.

Good Luck w/ your E-Stalker..LoL..Hope everything is good on your end!

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
There's always gna be a lot of "he said, she said" crap swirling around..I've heard Reid's side and TP's side..both add up to the same..but it is what it is, it's between them!

Family is doing real good..jst gettin ready for the holidays..can't complain! Kids are gettin bigger and smarter! My boy misses goin out to the fields but we'll probably be out and about next year..it's lookin like I'll be playin consistently again.

Good Luck w/ your E-Stalker..LoL..Hope everything is good on your end!

thats good man!!!! i can only imagine how big the kids are now!!!! you gonna be playing for nor cal team or some sin cal stuff???? hopefully i will see you around soon guy!!!!

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
thats good man!!!! i can only imagine how big the kids are now!!!! you gonna be playing for nor cal team or some sin cal stuff???? hopefully i will see you around soon guy!!!!

If all goes well, TAP is gna put our old R.U.M squad back together + some pick ups..I'm sure we'll be seeing each other a lot next year..we're gna play D..gna try to compete w/ your sick team..LoL

You guys still goin to Palm Springs T4T?? I'll be there w/ R.U.M. but it's more of a throw together team since we're playin E..

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
If all goes well, TAP is gna put our old R.U.M squad back together + some pick ups..I'm sure we'll be seeing each other a lot next year..we're gna play D..gna try to compete w/ your sick team..LoL

You guys still goin to Palm Springs T4T?? I'll be there w/ R.U.M. but it's more of a throw together team since we're playin E..

i really dont know... you know how reid is.. you dont know anything till the last minute... i wanna ask classic if they need an extra inf LoL

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
where's everybody playing these days? or is everyone done for the season?

I'm trying to play Dec 3, but can't seem to get firm comittments from some of my guys.

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
Where people get messed up is thinking that all of their "softball friends" are their "real friends".

It's not like any of the stuff on DSS was a secret. Anyone that's been around it at all has seen it happen on many occasions. It's still bull**** that all the ex BPS guys are the ones that got bumped though. Gotta get that D ring :rolleyes:

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
Where people get messed up is thinking that all of their "softball friends" are their "real friends".

It's not like any of the stuff on DSS was a secret. Anyone that's been around it at all has seen it happen on many occasions. It's still bull**** that all the ex BPS guys are the ones that got bumped though. Gotta get that D ring :rolleyes:

LoL don't act like you wouldn't have done the same thing.... Everyone wants to win... Someone people just make their chances better with what they do. Trust me tho we got along way to go before this group talks about "winning a ring". How do you think I feel being bumped??? What was I supposed to be getting cut or something??? LoL happy long weekend.. see you Monday lameo

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
You're high. I've been trying to get to a C worlds for the last 3 years. I've told you for months I wouldn't do it the same way.

Norcal - Hado killed it
TAC - NSA killed it
BPS - :confused:

Happy RIF week!! :eek:

LoL don't act like you wouldn't have done the same thing.... Everyone wants to win... Someone people just make their chances better with what they do. Trust me tho we got along way to go before this group talks about "winning a ring". How do you think I feel being bumped??? What was I supposed to be getting cut or something??? LoL happy long weekend.. see you Monday lameo

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
You're high. I've been trying to get to a C worlds for the last 3 years. I've told you for months I wouldn't do it the same way.

Norcal - Hado killed it
TAC - NSA killed it
BPS - :confused:

Happy RIF week!! :eek:

I know you wouldn't do it the same... Nor Cal sucked balls... TAC you guys shoulda been B with those players Hahaha