NorCal Roll Call #2

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
thanks i will :D i dont land till 1030pm friday so i will need all the sleep i can get. cuz i aint sleeping saturday night..... unless its on a lawn..... ;)
i dont land til 11:20. probably just have a few beers at the airport, on the plane, then at the hotel. Then its night night time.
yea upper teams dont like that stuff bro!!! i knew there was a reason you liked playing low!!!! LoL
The E in "lil E" isnt for his first name, didnt u know? hahaha :eek:

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont land til 11:20. probably just have a few beers at the airport, on the plane, then at the hotel. Then its night night time.

The E in "lil E" isnt for his first name, didnt u know? hahaha :eek:

hahahaha i now know... im probably gonna be asleep on the plane to be honest.

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
9:15 for us. enjoy that extra hour of sleep.

whats wrong with that?? :confused:

i got asked to play coed last night. i say sure no problem. my buddy says ok game time is at 8am..... im like F*CK!!!!!!!!! :(

looks like you got me beat buddy!!!

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish I was going for this one. Sounds like it is going to be a good time. :D

it better be a good time!!!! Did you see the game times??? There is like 10 D teams and like 100 E teams and like 50 coed teams... just crazy

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
it better be a good time!!!! Did you see the game times??? There is like 10 D teams and like 100 E teams and like 50 coed teams... just crazy

That is because you can have 5 D chips on a E team lol. Cut that to 2 D chips and you would have had probably another 30 D teams. 70 E Teams and 40 D teams would have been decent...

BTW, that is more teams than we had for NSA E worlds... WTF?

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
That is because you can have 5 D chips on a E team lol. Cut that to 2 D chips and you would have had probably another 30 D teams. 70 E Teams and 40 D teams would have been decent...

i just read on DSS that next weekend at the creeks for toy for tots they have 56 E teams and only 7 D teams.... its getting bad around here...

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.

Its the stupid matrix. I hate that crap.
More than nsa cuz atleast u gotta earn a birth.
i just read on DSS that next weekend at the creeks for toy for tots they have 56 E teams and only 7 D teams.... its getting bad around here...

All the regular sand bagging teams plus league teams sign up for this. I know this is thrown by the creeks, but it would also benefit them by bumping teams, so that league teams feel like they have a chance at winning. It can possibly lure them in to play more tournies in the future.

Find out where youre staying at bro?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans

Well I think we are 1 of the 7 D teams.... this should be fun hahahahahahaha

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
Its the stupid matrix. I hate that crap.
More than nsa cuz atleast u gotta earn a birth.

All the regular sand bagging teams plus league teams sign up for this. I know this is thrown by the creeks, but it would also benefit them by bumping teams, so that league teams feel like they have a chance at winning. It can possibly lure them in to play more tournies in the future.

Find out where youre staying at bro?

yea were staying at Circus Circus... what airlines you flying out of???

Cuervo13

Addicted to Softballfans
E Worlds ruined it for everyone. Zero incentive to play the best and measure themselves. Have to absolutely win that ring or play 6 or 7 games beating ham n eggers is the motto now.

I played Novice/E/D for ten years with zero intent on winning a world title. Just wanted to play the game. I did though wanted to play the highest I could. Finally started playing "C" in 1995 and the rest is history. Never wanted to go down again.

Didn't care if we won tourneys or went 0 - 2. I knew I was playing the best players in our region.

It's over now, will never be the same. Nor Cal will never have a A, B or C program again. Its all about playing "E" now, next year will be a mess again watch and see.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Its also because the jerkoff TDs want recognition by having one of THEIR teams win yet another world title. In a way, the TDs are sandbagging.
The players dont challenge themselves and also play where theyre allowed to, which prevents other teams from challenging themselves by moving up.
In these bad times, no one wants to pay $20-30 to get their asses kicked in 2 or 3 games...kinda wanting to get their moneys worth.