North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

M

MJL 00

Just posted also... I know there is a team on the fence for open and hope can get at least 6. Always fun to watch...

Team list looks decent so far...

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
1st Fargo tourney 3 weeks away. If weather stays decent I think there will be games.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm hoping its a go! If my team doesn't play, I may need to squeeze onto someone's team for the weekend! :)

ShogunAssassin

The Veteran
Even if I wanted to, I have no idea how to respond to something like that.

Good game.

Just speak whats on your mind my friend as long as your being honest with yourself, don't try to cater to a synthetic online reality or a real reality with fake characters trying to be real .....it's up to you to break the Simulacra & Simulation ...or the "Matrix" .....

The options always there......Jesus Vs. Satan, Good Vs. Evil......or .......

cONxrnf.jpgg

You always have a choice in which direction you decide to go ...........:thumb:

Choose wisely.

M

MJL 00

NSS such a joke IMO...

Outdoor BP baby tonight YES cant wait.....

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've been hitting off a tee lately. Sounds like live BP is in the works for tonight and tomorrow. Looking forward to it. My timing was all over the place at that tournament. Part of it was the utrip pitching, but part of it was seeing my first live pitches since October. LOL.

M

MJL 00

Been doing some indoor bp off and on just for exercise. Had one outdoor bp, felt great but more just to feel out new sticks etc.. Tonight might actually have to swing for a couple :thumb:.

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
maybe if you ask sam nicely maybe he will get you one but i am sure it will fill up and we will cross our fingers the weather is nice that weekend

M

MJL 00

Bp last night was amazing, our pitching sucked more then the hitting, darn short pitching indoor screwed me up HAHA...felt great but was at chiro before hitting, now so friggin sore LMAO. darn old age :eek::wtf2:

johnnybravo6, the loss of all that weight you look good out there. LF here you go ;)

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
LOL. Good BP pitchers are tough to find. BP isn't as much fun when you watch half the balls land in front of the plate.

The worst part for me is not having a screen. Then I over-pull everything out of fear of dotting the pitcher. Messes with my swing and timing.

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL. Good BP pitchers are tough to find. BP isn't as much fun when you watch half the balls land in front of the plate.

The worst part for me is not having a screen. Then I over-pull everything out of fear of dotting the pitcher. Messes with my swing and timing.

Ya i just just ordered a screen for our team so they guys dont need to worry about pegging me during BP

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Smart move. The baseball fields by my house have screens on the diamonds. They just haven't been put out yet for the summer.

M

MJL 00

Cant agree more, im pretty consistent usually, but Big Zack first time outside and was windy so that doesn't help either...I NEVER EVER hit bp without a screen.. as you stated change my swing too much then.

Zach even got hit last night, didn't get behind screen fast enough LMAO, can tell he isn't use to pitching with a screen...

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
Bp last night was amazing, our pitching sucked more then the hitting, darn short pitching indoor screwed me up HAHA...felt great but was at chiro before hitting, now so friggin sore LMAO. darn old age :eek::wtf2:

johnnybravo6, the loss of all that weight you look good out there. LF here you go ;)

Maybe RF, not sure if ready for LF yet lmao :thumb:

M

MJL 00

Well catch looks perfect for this guy :thumb:.

How's the new diamonds in Fargo looking. If someone has the time should take pix and post them