North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

Mark Davis

The Rookie
Heartland blackballed from McQuades again?

Not sure how they are blackballed since they are a B team and there is no B bracket. They should not have been allowed last year and it was unfair to all the out of state teams who had no clue they were traveling all that way to play a team fresh off of being A, who lost 1 game all of last year in tournaments.

el grande gato

Not sure how they are blackballed since they are a B team and there is no B bracket. They should not have been allowed last year and it was unfair to all the out of state teams who had no clue they were traveling all that way to play a team fresh off of being A, who lost 1 game all of last year in tournaments.

If there is no division for a team, they are allowed to play in the highest division of the mcquade tournament. Somehow that wasn't the case this year apparently.

Mark Davis

The Rookie
If there is no division for a team, they are allowed to play in the highest division of the mcquade tournament. Somehow that wasn't the case this year apparently.

It should've never been a rule, its not the other C teams faults (especially those from out of state who had no clue about the stupid ND rule) that there was no B. Heartland shouldn't get any special treatment. Good for all the teams that ND got rid of it.

sk31

Unicorn tags for days

That rule was fixed this winter, by a committee that includes Heartland's manager. It no longer exists.

TI#15

Been hearing rumblings about a proposed border battle with South Dakota, after finishing Fargo tied for 5th our Eidie team has got to be considered to be in the mix of ND teams.
Box
Heartland
MMB
Eidie

Hepatitis A's

Addicted to Softballfans
Hopefully none of those Mikens are like the bats that Donk use to have to use and he sold around Bis/Man

oh great not those ebay screenshots again. save it ok we've all seen them already and they dont prove spit. quit trying to tear down a respected member of the softball community just bc ur jealous of his team. lie ur teams never used a shaver before.........briiiiiiiiiiight

TI#15

oh great not those ebay screenshots again. save it ok we've all seen them already and they dont prove spit. quit trying to tear down a respected member of the softball community just bc ur jealous of his team. lie ur teams never used a shaver before.........briiiiiiiiiiight

You don't sound like one of those nug hugging groupies at all.....

Mark Davis

The Rookie

So you are basically confirm El Vice Presidente of ND USA Softball sold shavers.
El Grando you better check for Hepatitis also since ur either on Heartland or just one of their nut huggers.

JoeEmmert

Part Time Player
Been hearing rumblings about a proposed border battle with South Dakota, after finishing Fargo tied for 5th our Eidie team has got to be considered to be in the mix of ND teams.
Box
Heartland
MMB
Eidie

Box and heartland = no doubt
These other 2 are mediocre at best. Might as well toss corral, rmi, and Randall's out there too.

37_int

Coach
These other 2 are mediocre at best. Might as well toss corral, rmi, and Randall's out there too.

Will never happen.
hqdefault.jpg

Hepatitis A's

Addicted to Softballfans
So you are basically confirm El Vice Presidente of ND USA Softball sold shavers.
El Grando you better check for Hepatitis also since ur either on Heartland or just one of their nut huggers.

hey guy dont put words in my mouth, okay. just saying its easy to photoshop images nowdays and I doubt Brohas would jepordize his position with ASA for dirty bats. I bought a bat from him myself years back and was it insanely hot, yes but it was also a top of the line bat at the time so duh! Only problem I ever had with it was the endcap kept flying off but that was obviously a factory defect, not his fault. just sick of all the BS around here sometimes. very unfair!

Mark Davis

The Rookie
So basically you are calling all those teams mediocre if you lump them all together, plus don't work to include Bismarck Men's Hair House (or whatever they are called), Bismarck Sickies, Action Motor Sports in that also Joe.

TI#15

hey guy dont put words in my mouth, okay. just saying its easy to photoshop images nowdays and I doubt Brohas would jepordize his position with ASA for dirty bats. I bought a bat from him myself years back and was it insanely hot, yes but it was also a top of the line bat at the time so duh! Only problem I ever had with it was the endcap kept flying off but that was obviously a factory defect, not his fault. just sick of all the BS around here sometimes. very unfair!

BRIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!

TI#15

BRIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Agreed! It would be very BRIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!! to enter the:

OF6YoXH.jpg

When: July 8th - 9th 2017

Where: Ulland Park, Grand Forks,ND

Come One Come ALL! Grand Forks is Calling!

Man you really know how to kill a thread Shogun. MMB will be in Brainard that weekend so we will not be attending this year. Good luck everyone!

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
C
1 3X
2 GS Sports
3 Bad Draw
4 Hawkeyes

D
1 Inges
2 D*ckinson Parke
3 Corral Bar
4 Minot Planet Pizza
5 Custer Flats

Rec I
1 D*ckinson IES
2 D*ckson Law
3 Bridge City
4 Knight of Columbus
5 McCarthys

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Good draw for 3X, All the best teams are in the top half of the bracket and their biggest competition in the lower is probably the Hawkeyes (know nothing about them, have just heard they're ok) or Anarchy? Regardless of who they play they should be the favorite to win it.

C:
1: 3X
2: Bad Draw
3: New Era
4: MMB

D: This one is tough because one bad game and you're out, but also my two favorites to win it will play each other in the second round (We Dem Boys, and Corral Bar)
1: We Dem Boys
2: Rampage
3: MDI
4: Inges

Rec 1:
1: ****inson Health and Wellness
2: Proz

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
Kudos to all the D teams playing up in the C this year. Off the top of my head, it looks like:

Hawkeyes
Sports on Tap
Dahme
American Casing

Some of the other out of state teams are probably borderline, too. But tough to argue with double elim.