North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm in the TROLLOLOL mood. This "shake & bake" fellow seems like a turd. And really, what kind of name is that?

NSS, where has beens go to cowboy up behind their keyboard.

M

MJL 00

Hahahaha. That would be a sight to see!
Not so much, wouldnt be purdy thats for sure haha :eek:

I'm in the TROLLOLOL mood. This "shake & bake" fellow seems like a turd. And really, what kind of name is that?

NSS, where has beens go to cowboy up behind their keyboard.

Yep just posted a comment for him to read LMAO... :thumb:

Update: man space chimp has a boner for me

Last edited by a moderator:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
These guys are awesome. Great role models. Anonymity on a small message board while talking **** to guys... classy.

M

MJL 00

Prob wont be in Fargo im guessing, my team might play in Rug Rat and the team that wants me to pitch for them will be playing in it if Bowers doesnt so...

Plus once found out who space chimp was might get pretty ugly IJS

M

MJL 00

Yes sir, its one thing to miss interupt what one says BUT to full blow out of reality. Also they use anything as ammo to post stupid s**t. North Dakota is better then that I thought...If you have a problem with me, state your name and ill come discuss your issue face to face NO PROB...but again noone says their name like ive asked multiple times.

_CS_

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes sir, its one thing to miss interupt what one says BUT to full blow out of reality. Also they use anything as ammo to post stupid s**t. North Dakota is better then that I thought...If you have a problem with me, state your name and ill come discuss your issue face to face NO PROB...but again noone says their name like ive asked multiple times.

I'm Chuck. Play for a little teamed Fastenal but everyone already knows that.

M

MJL 00

Haha ya I'mMike Loerch play for a rec team and a league tteam in Bis haha... just like talking ball with good old boys

M

MJL 00

Glad i entertain fellas on NSS. man a lot of love towards me. Funny then is the quotes they used were not in the correct contects. Questions were for tournaments. Glad I'm off there for good but now what are those guys gonna do...o wait pull stuff from SBf that I say...keep it up fellas looking good.

ShogunAssassin

The Veteran
You gentlemen have a good thing going on here, why let outside influences change the way you enjoy a forum or the way you prepare for a season?

You come here to discuss your passion of Softball - and I am honestly impressed in the discussions and moves you guys are making in the off season, keep it up.

No matter what you do, there will always be those in the bleachers criticizing every move you make - you are under their microscope - these people are always trying to hold you back from actually progressing in what ever you choose to do.

Their words ring in the back of your minds - you start to second guess yourself - you begin to over-think what you post in fear of what will be used as "ammo" ....don't worry about it - don't worry about them, speak freely here and continue the open discussions.

What takes place on North Star Series is for entertainment - what happens here changes the game - you are all moving in a positive direction - don't let outside influences disturb your way of thinking.

Best of luck in 2014 fellas.

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
agreed well put sir so we can just move on with other moves and what everyone plans for the summer i see they now posted the tourneys for the summer on NDASA.org so go check those out

M

MJL 00

Man I wish state would not have given Rug Rat same wkend as the Busch Light, prob will hurt numbers for both tournies...

I was told wrong, looks like Rug Rat is the wkend prior, NICE

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MJL 00

Ya plus now can play Rug Rat and drink and watch in Fargo WAHOO...

Migth have to look up Taxi number, cant miss the Northern thats for sure haha :tape:

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya speaking of the northern i was there saturday haha and my buddy is going to give me a bunch of passes to get you guys in

M

MJL 00

Awesoem that would be great...as of now only need 3 since team isnt coming...