1st & 2nd Prizes
December 4th
Time: 8:00AM
Where: 704 W. Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm TX 75068

alldaytouney2.jpg

Last edited:

phxccw

Banned User
We're still working out the details but the fields are in Little Elm off El Dorado between 423 and 720. Entry will be $175, balls will be available for purchase. Prizes are still being worked out.

HR derby prize will be a new Combat USSSA bat which will be awarded Friday night. Outlaw HR derby- swing what you bring and we will be using the Evil 44's.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
just my 2 cents but you would do better with the derby to have it during the tourney, not the night before, a lot of guys wont grive out not knowing who will be there.

CRUZIZME

I'd Rather EH then DH
just my 2 cents but you would do better with the derby to have it during the tourney, not the night before, a lot of guys wont grive out not knowing who will be there.

Yea n your almost in Denton and traffic going north on 35 sux ass just my 2 pesos

jward33

I'm gonna be out there whether i have a team in your tourney or not! I'll come out either way!
If my team does'nt play, Someone pick me up!!! PLZZZZZZ! lol

dternst

Addicted to Softballfans

Bob...please don't get involved...every tournament you planned either rained or snowed... shhhhh. ;)

phxccw

Banned User
We thought about the HR derby during the tourney but last time we did this, the derby took a few hours. And with only 2 fields we're kinda limited on time.

phxccw

Banned User
HR derby Dec 3rd- 1st prize New Combat bat
Double elimination tourney Dec 4th $185 per team. 1st and 2nd place prizes. USSSA officials.
More details to follow.
Send me an email at [email protected] to register.

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd think we could prolly get more out there for this if everyone knew it was on that field vs the bigger one, plus it's for a good cause so hopefully it won't be too competitive :)

phxccw

Banned User
It was a great turn out last time and it went on for like 3hrs. Good times!!! Plus we maybe introducing the money ball this year with the Evil 53 core 600 compression ball on top of the Evil 44's.

MP-ultEVIL-01.jpg

Last edited: