Not GTG christianbigppi!

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
what the hell....the thread title says the og poster is ltb christianbigppi....that sucks bcus I had one for sale at a great price....jk

hope this gets resolved for you

Joker

its freaking saturday, wait until monday when people come on who can help. first they will delete all the threads not in the feedback section, then they will help.

Joker

have you called him? also you might want to post some pics of these "trash bags" and how it was shipped

ruffnex12

Part Time Player
yeah have tried to call him but one number just keeps ringing and the other goes to a guy that says its the wrong number ill work on getting some pics up

toon

Addicted to Softballfans
i just got a bat from a board member and it seemed like someone opened the box and looked what it was has anyone ever lost a bat in the mail. maybe thats what happened

bearski

Addicted to Softballfans
well toon if it was lost in the mail thats his fault. you need to insure every bat. Stop being cheap its like 3 or 4 bucks.and no problems. he needs to straighten this out

FR20

<font color="#000080">Bleeding Blue</font>
think we need to hear both sides of the story on this one. christianbigppi has lots of GTG's and you have none, just saying.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Anyone got some ifno for me on christianbigppi. Sent him an og freak for a jh mutant and the **** sends me trash bags. Help me out here softball buddies. I know im new to this but still trust guys that have 15 gtg. Not happy right now. Have an adress and phone number

You have more info than most folks on here. A phone number is a good start, especially if you use it. And you won't get much input from the peanut gallery without some pics.

hoosier419

Starting Player
I know I have not made many deals either. But the 1 I have done went great and I went well above and beyond to prove myself "worthy". I know ruffnex personally as he is my coach. He sent a legit used OG Freak, and literally got a roll of trash bags in the mail. Feedback or no feedback this is in no way acceptable. Just saying.

Joker

i'd delete his 3 other threads in the ASA section, the worth selling section, and in the open slow pitch section

ruffnex12

Part Time Player
Sorry guys again I'm new to using softball fans. Sorry if I put 3/4 different threads up. I'm working on getting pics up. I understand its the holiday weekend for everyone. I have called numerous times no answer. I have and address , I have given that out so many times I actually have memorized it now. Any help or suggestions on what I can do is greatly appreciated. This is my very first transaction on sbf's and sucks to get burned like this

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ22

Super Moderator
Sorry guys again I'm new to using softball fans. Sorry if I put 3/4 different threads up. I'm working on getting pics up. I understand its the holiday weekend for everyone. I have called numerous times no answer. I have and address its chris davis 850 genoa st, menrovia ca 91016. I have given that out so many times I actually have memorized it now. Any help or suggestions on what I can do is greatly appreciated. This is my very first transaction on sbf's and sucks to get burned like this

How much more help do you need ?

'EVERYTHING' you need you already know. Now its a matter of YOU (not anyone else) to take the next step.