not liken the fu-dawg

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
What are you used to swinging for comparisons sake?
I just unwrapped my 30 and should be able to get some cuts on it tomorrow AM.

I'll let you know how it likes 100 cuts on Stadium Balls ;)

That's my exact recipe for success with my 30oz Fu's.

Don't tell my wife, but I put secret bp swings on her 26oz Fu for her. She would need 10,000 swings to get webbing. Every time she uses it after I break it in a little more, she gets excited.

This is awesome

Post a video of your swing and we'll judge whether it's the indian or the arrow...

That's cold but I think you're on to something. .....

This made me laugh cause I do the same thing to my wife's bats :D

It pays to keep them enjoying the game.

Throw it in the river if it floats its a witch if it sinks its fire stick with not enough hits

Best advice ever.

^^^I play league with this guy and Fu Dawg is his asa gamer, he's a FU ***** der lol

Chromey kills the worth hot dot (52/300) in league, legit 300+ foot fields :)

Hit it till its all webbed to ****

Awww, thanks sweetie

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are you used to swinging for comparisons sake?
I just unwrapped my 30 and should be able to get some cuts on it tomorrow AM.

I'll let you know how it likes 100 cuts on Stadium Balls ;)

So after hitting a nice mix (90) of stadiums, NSA's, and good ol' .40 CORs I think this is gonna be a very very good stick.

Hitting off the tee, I was able to rattle the LC fence at 320 a few times. It did take me a bit to calibrate my swing, but by the 3rd round I was fairly consistent with the results. It is a bit behind my UTrip One as expected...

Gauging by feel, I think I am missing the SS. I'm very accustomed to hitting more towards the EC, especially with EL sticks. To me the SS may be more towards the center; I'm really putting a hurting on the Fu-Dawg's rump :eek: We'll find out more tomorrow, I'll take another 100 with the usual, older BP balls instead of the break-in batch :cool:

AB600FCD-0062-4148-A2BE-E235254C0FEF_zpsck7ohscv.jpg

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Don't tell my wife, but I put secret bp swings on her 26oz Fu for her. She would need 10,000 swings to get webbing. Every time she uses it after I break it in a little more, she gets excited.

This is some funny ish right here! HAHAHA!!!:p

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought my Fu Dawg was also a dud at the 125 hit mark or so. I stuck with it and after about 400 cuts or so - LOOK OUT. This bat is a beast with both 52/300 and the 44/375.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
So after hitting a nice mix (90) of stadiums, NSA's, and good ol' .40 CORs I think this is gonna be a very very good stick.

Hitting off the tee, I was able to rattle the LC fence at 320 a few times. It did take me a bit to calibrate my swing, but by the 3rd round I was fairly consistent with the results. It is a bit behind my UTrip One as expected...

Gauging by feel, I think I am missing the SS. I'm very accustomed to hitting more towards the EC, especially with EL sticks. To me the SS may be more towards the center; I'm really putting a hurting on the Fu-Dawg's rump :eek: We'll find out more tomorrow, I'll take another 100 with the usual, older BP balls instead of the break-in batch :cool:

AB600FCD-0062-4148-A2BE-E235254C0FEF_zpsck7ohscv.jpg

Sweet spot is in the "MARI" portion of the barrel.

I think this bat shines with 52's after it's webbed up with harder balls.

Rega17

'MERICA
I pulled the wrapper off a fu last week and couldn't keep it in a 300' field. Doesn't feel great yet but the ball already travels well.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled the wrapper off a fu last week and couldn't keep it in a 300' field. Doesn't feel great yet but the ball already travels well.

Agreed
Another 90 cuts today and I can tell you I wouldn't have an issue gaming this stick. Prolly 80% broken in but hits very well already.

TRaj2327

DON'T give up on it. You will be rewarded. Mine has 500-600 swings on it now and it is all webbed up. It's smoking any ball if sees. Don't be afraid to use a few 44/400's or stadium balls to accelerate the process. It can handle it.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Can someone clarify for me..a Demarini rep told me to avoid the f u dawg for 52 300 balls because it's made
For harder balls and won't mash a 52. Any truth?

It can still hit the 52/300's good, you just have to get it broken in with harder balls first.

saints, this is your answer^^^

the fu takes some breaking in. once it has a good amount of webbing around the sweet spot, it'll hit any ball well. but, if you are only hitting 52/300s, it may take a while to web up.

i bought mine used. previous owner said 200 hits. no webbing. i hit it in bp and didn't love it. put it up as a team bat and now it has 1000+ swings, and it is on fire. webbing everywhere. league just switched this season from 44s to 52s and i haven't noticed any decrease in performance.

just be patient.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
hit with it today and had a couple of hit that show it is getting better but still far off.

How many totally cuts? What kind of balls and post a video of your swing. My 1000 cuts might be the same as say your 100 cuts and vise versa. But this I do know, the Fu crushes. It's possible it just doesn't fit your swing, but it's not the bats fault. The Fu is the goods.

rtrantham

The Veteran
How many totally cuts? What kind of balls and post a video of your swing. My 1000 cuts might be the same as say your 100 cuts and vise versa. But this I do know, the Fu crushes. It's possible it just doesn't fit your swing, but it's not the bats fault. The Fu is the goods.

Yep speaks the truth

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd go so far to recommend the first 100 cuts using the LHBs or 44 Max...
Then off to the BP Rocket till it webs ;)

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine took about 200 swings to web but now at 500 it's killing the ball, and showing no sign so slowing down.