For Sale/Trade Novak, Roddy, Demarini, Rawlings

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
13" RHT Novak "Da Sexy" - No game use, only used three times to warm up. Some dirt on it from being in my bag. $100 OBO (Click thumbnails to enlarge Pics)

13" RHT Roddy 1B Mitt - In great shape, only used in 3-4 games. $100 OBO (Click thumbnails to enlarge pics)

13.75" RHT Demarini(Wilson) "Monsta Web" - Never used in a game or to warm up, some dirt from being in the bag. $35 OBO (Click thumbnails to enlarge pics) SOLD

14" RHT Rawlings RS1400 Renegade Series - NWT. $35 OBO (Click thumbnails to enlarge pics)

Only trades that I would be interested in are 13-13.5" Nokonas. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions. All prices are OBO; however, low ball offers will be ignored. Paypal only, price includes shipping w/insurance and DC.

Last edited:

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
Yes it is, how did it work for you? Might want to get it back to it's original owner but I'm not sure yet.

Worked great, I just don't get to play enough 1B to justify keeping it. I thought that I would pass it on so it would get the use that it deserves.

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
ive never heard of the roddys.... how are they? i like rawlings a lot.... and im in need of a 1b mitt.... thanks

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
ive never heard of the roddys.... how are they? i like rawlings a lot.... and im in need of a 1b mitt.... thanks

Rodriguez gloves (search on here for reviews) I love the glove, nicely made, great leather, very deep pocket. Like I said, I just don't play 1B enough to keep it.

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
Any interest in a bat trade for the Roddy? I have a Demar The One Utrip I'm trying to move fo ra glove or balls + $$$...

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
Any interest in a bat trade for the Roddy? I have a Demar The One Utrip I'm trying to move fo ra glove or balls + $$$...

I would trade for a bat...but only a Miken;)

I want that novak..mine got stolen on wednesday ....

PM chile, he told me he wanted it but I know that he has other gloves...if he is good with it then it is yours.

PM sent about the Wilson......bump it up

Wilson "Monsta Web" sold to mrkisster.....thanks!