For Sale/Trade NWT Callaway Warbird Hot Stand Bag

ClarkW913

On one
20121008_124051.jpg

20121008_124147.jpg

20121008_123900.jpg

20121008_123913.jpg

This bag is still in the plastic, never seen grass/green. I peeled it back to take a better picture of the bag itself, but is brand new with tags. I'm looking for a new Worth ASA Mutant (27) or will sell for $100 shipped. These go for much more, but already have a cart bag and stand bag so just looking to get my entry fee back out of it. Bag specifics-

•Callaway Warbird Hot Stand Bag Features an innovative XTT (X-TRA Traction Technology) stand activation technology
•The base’s shell ring activates the tripod stand mechanism on two integrated apex pivots in lieu of a standard kick plate
•The benefit is the bag’s base exterior shell ring is 100% on the ground during activation providing X-TRA traction and superior stability
•5 zippered storage pockets including a large garment pocket
•4 specialty pockets include a hidden valuables compartment, a magnetic ball pocket, and two mesh storage compartments (one inside and one on the exterior).
•Features an insulated beverage holder
•Features a durable co-molded lift handle and bottom trunk lift handle
•Adjustable Izzo Dual strap carrying system (3-Point Load Adjustment).
•Includes a durable matching travel/rain hood
•Weighs 5 lbs

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Good luck with the sale. I used the exact same bag for a few years before getting a Hoofer a few weeks ago. Great bag.